Chapter 8.

Hey beautiful(s), the problem with putting others first is that you've taught them you come last :)

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Jake's POV :

      "I think we should make the prices higher. Though, we are not going into losses but it will help us to create great profit maximization." One of the board directors said. The room fell silence thinking about this. I looked at papers which displayed our monthly sales and income, then looked over at Heeseung hyung to see him doing the same.

      "I don't think so. Compared to monthly sales of last to last month, we do not have greater demand in our products for the two months. Increasing price rates will only lead to much smaller demands." I objected. Heeseung hyung looked at me and nodded, "I feel the same. Right now, since we are going steadily, we should keep the rates as it is."

      The rest of the board directors agreed as well. "If you don't have any further questions, I end the meeting here. You are free to leave." Heeseung hyung said. The people, one by one, left the conference room and now it was only me and Heeseung hyung who were left. Heeseung hyung slumped in his seat and unbuttoned his first two buttons. I shook my head at him and collected the papers and water bottles and cleaned the table.

      "Let's go?" Heeseung hyung asked and I nodded and we made our way to our office. I went into my cabin while Heeseung hyung went to his. I started working but then my eyes fell on hyung's cabin, through the transparent glass in between us. He was stretching his neck from left to right and then rotating his shoulders. He must be really tired. He was working very hard for this company ever since he has been appointed as the new CEO.

      I bit my lower lip thinking if I should go or not, but then I decided to go. I knocked once before entering and Heeseung hyung looked up from his laptop. "Do you need anything or did something happened?" Heeseung hyung asked. I shook my head and then walked over to his chair. Heeseung hyung looked at me with confusion in his eyes. I stood behind him and was about to grab his shoulder but he turned around, "What are you doing?"

      "Let me do what I am going to do." I said and again turned him around. I slowly started rubbing his shoulders. He went stiff for a few seconds before relaxing. "You don't need to do this, Jake." Heeseung hyung said. I can tell that he closed his eyes. "But I want to." I simply stated. I added pressure to some points and Heeseung hyung let out a tired groan. He really must be very exhausted.

      I continued with my massage and slowly went upwards. I grabbed his cheeks and let his head rest on the head rest, but not at an awkward angle. He had actually closed his eyes. I then started massaging his forehead. I slowly rubbed the sides of his head in circular motion before bringing them in the middle. I continously switched between the upper part and middle part.

      "You give the best massage." Heeseung hyung complimented. "Why, thank you." I said and continued on massaging. "From now onwards, I will always call you for a massage." Heeseung hyung said. I stopped rubbing his head, "What am I to you? A secretary as well as a masseur?" I joked and continued on rubbing but he held my wrist, making me stop before he opened his eyes and looked up at me,

      "You are my everything."

      "S-shut up." I shuttered, blushing from his sudden confession and he had the audacity to giggle afterwards. "I am going to my cabin now. Bye." I said and literally ran from the office. Once I reached my cabin, I tried to calm my heart which was thumping so loudly. I took a deep breath and tried to forget the look that hyung gave me when he said that.