Chapter 15.

Hey beautiful(s), repairing a past maybe impossible but creating a future is possible :)

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Heeseung's POV : [suprise ;)]

      I woke up to Jaeyun snuggled against me, creating a smile on my face. I tightened my hold on him and put my chin on his head. I looked at the wall clock to see that it was 6 in the evening and we are yet to eat dinner. I, very carefully untangled Jaeyun so that he would not wake up because he is a light sleeper but it didn't go as plan and Jaeyun shuffled a bit before slowly opening his eyes.

      He blinked a little, adjusting to the surrounding and he looked so cute squishing his eyes shut before opening them. "Slept well?" I asked, caressing his cheeks. He blushed a little before nodding, "What time is it?" I rubbed the back of his head, "It's dinner time." Jaeyun sat up and I did the same. "I will make you dinner but first let me check your temperature." Jaeyun said and then went to his room to grab the thermometer.

      He came back and I put the thermometer under my tongue. After a few minutes, he removed the thermometer and checked it. "Your body temperature is back to normal so that's good." Jaeyun said and then he padded over to the kitchen. I followed right behind. He washed the thermometer with the cold water before again putting it in it's case. He grabbed a glass and filled it with water before handing it to me.

      "Here, drink some water to soothe your throat." He said and I drank it. He went towards the refrigerator and took out some vegetables and chicken before getting to work. "What are you making?" I asked, walking towards him and standing besides him. "Your dad told me you love chicken soup so that's what I am making." He answered while washing the chicken.

      "Oh then let me help you." I said, taking the knife and was about to start cutting the veggies before he stopped me. "Nuh-uh. You are still sick. Go and watch something on the TV. I will be done in a few minutes anyways." Jaeyun said, taking the knife from my hand and literally pushing me from the kitchen. "But I am fine now and I want to help." I protested but have I ever won against him?

      "Hyung, you need to rest so sit here like a good boy while I finish cooking." He said, ruffling my hair and then walking towards the kitchen. I shook my head at him and then went to chat with Jungwon and Jay, who were messaging me. Jay was asking to meet again, all four of us but I know he just wants to meet Jungwon. I quickly messaged Jungwon about Jay wanting to meet and he got so excited that he wanted to meet tomorrow itself but I reminded him that he has school so we pushed it to the weekends.

      "Heeseung hyung, the dinner's ready." I heard Jaeyun call me. I turned off my phone and put it on the table before making my way to the kitchen. Once I was in the kitchen, I saw Jaeyun plating the dishes. I sat on one of the chairs and he quickly served me the soup and the pork meat from lunch. "Thank you for the food." I said and then digged into my plate. We quietly ate the food and after we were done, Jaeyun gave me my medicines.

      "Mmmh I will wash the dishes." I quickly stood up, putting the glass on the table. "Hyung, no. You can take a shower if you want." Jaeyun said, grabbing my glass and putting it in the sink. He turned on the tap and that's when I got an idea. "Okay fine. If you won't let me wash it, we will both wash it together." I said as I hugged him from behind, grabbing his hands and washing the bowl which he was washing. I felt him go frozen in my arms and I internally smirked at the effect.