Chapter 11.

Hey beautiful(s), anyone can tell you what you want to hear, so instead pay attention to your actions :)

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Jake's POV :

      Throughout the ride, Heeseung hyung held my hand and constantly kept glancing at me. I was really thankful of him. We reached my apartment and Heeseung hyung stepped out of the car and walked towards my side, opening my door. He hooked one of his arms around my knees and the other going behind my back and picking me up before he shut the door with his foot.

      "Hyung, I can walk." I said, hooking my arms around his neck. He walked towards the elevator and pressed the button with his hand which was supporting my back. "But I prefer to carry you." He simply said, looking down at me. I looked away blushing. Heeseung hyung stepped inside the elevator and I rested my head against his chest, closing my eyes.

      After we reached my floor, Heeseung hyung stepped outside. "The keys?" Heeseung hyung asked me. "You can put me down now." I said but Heeseung hyung just blankly stared at me. I gave up and took out the keys from my front pocket and opened the door. Heeseung hyung settled me down on the couch and went in the kitchen.

      He came back with a glass of water in one hand and handed it to me after sitting besides me on the couch. "Thank you." I said, accepting the water and slowly sipping on it. Heeseung hyung gently rubbed my back while I drank. "Have some more." Heeseung hyung said after I drank half of the water. I shook my head but Heeseung hyung took the glass from my hand and raised it towards my mouth.

      "You need it, Jaeyun. Just a few sips more." Heeseung hyung insisted. I looked at him before sighing and sipping a few more sips. "Good." Heeseung hyung said after I drank the water and put the glass on the table. "How are you feeling?" Heeseung hyung asked. How am I feeling? Like shit. I feel so dirty. "I can still feel his hands on me." I replied, tears again pooling in my ears.

      Heeseung hyung took me in his arms. "I am staying here tonight." Heeseung hyung stated and I nodded. It will be good if he stays here since I am a little traumatized. I feel safe with him. I broke off the hug. "I will give you some clothes to sleep in." I said and he nodded. I stood up and walked towards my bedroom. I searched for the clothes he wore last time and handed it to hyung.

      "You can change here while I go and wash my face." I said. He nodded and I went inside the bathroom, taking my pajamas with me. I thoroughly washed my hands first before washing my face. I grabbed a towel and wiped my face before changing my clothes. I exited the bathroom and saw that hyung was sitting on my bed doing something on his phone.

      He looked up when he heard me enter the room. "Do you want to eat something?" Heeseung hyung asked and I shook my head, "I don't think so I would able to digest anything. Are you hungry?" He too shook his head. "Let's sleep then." He said and I nodded. I climbed on the bed and laid down on my side and Heeseung hyung did the same.

      I tried to sleep but everytime I close my eyes, the images from earlier flashed before me making me open my eyes again. "Jaeyun." Heeseung hyung softly called out. I turned my head towards him. "Come here." He said, opening his arms wide. I shifted towards him and he wrapped his arms around me. I rested both my hands on his chest. "Sleep now. I am here." He spoke, very softly before pecking the side of my forehead. Somehow, sleep came quickly when I was in his embrace.