My day was not passing smoothly as I thought it would pass easily but, it was very hard for me to be without her. I tried everything to forget about her but I couldn't help it out I was unable to forget her a bit.
     But as writers once said, "life is a bitch", time makes u forget think but in my case, it brought her back into my life.
     It was during covid-19 when she came into my life again, I still remember the date very well it was "20 November" when I send her the following request in snap chat. I was not sure that it was her or not I just gave a short and I was very nervous.
    I asked her " are you Jasline " and she said "yes". So I asked her "do you remember me", so she said 'yes I do remember you, how can forget my close friend ".
   I was happy like anything that she remembered me I just thought to tell her that I love her but I contorted my feelings and we started a normal talk then, later on, she asked my number and I gave her and then we started to talk in the call. I still remember that when I heard her voice my heart started to bounce like anything. And I remembered all the feeling about her but I didn't show her. We almost talked for 3 hours somewhat and those days were my the part of my beautiful memories...