Chapter 82: (Self Love and Peace)

(Self Love and Peace)

*September 17th, 1918*

*7:00am*

Kaede had awakened from her slumber as she rose up from the camping site as she looked around the forest with a small smile on her face.

"Who knows how beautiful this forest looks at this time of the morning but there's no time to rest. I must start my training asap!" Kaede thought to herself with a smile as she took the Phoenix Sword and held it on in her hand.

"Good Morning, Kaede and how did you sleep?" The Peddler asked as he yawned and stretched during the process.

"I had slept pretty good and you're up pretty early" Kaede replied back as she smiled and turned her direction back towards him.

"That's good to hear and I'm looking forward to discovering my true identity but we must start your training beforehand" The Peddler said in a more serious tone as he got up and folded up his bed supplies and put it on his bag.

"You're right but you wanna know something I've learned during my time in the mystic cave?" Kaede asked as she took some deep breaths and looked up towards the early morning sky while the wind breezed through her.

"And what did you learn? I'm sure that you grew a lot as a person during your time inside that cave" The Peddler responded back with a warm smile.

"It's that I must always have faith within myself no matter the odds. I know the journey is tough and that I feel like that it's somewhat pointless to save my friends but I must always remember that one of my friends view me as a little sister and that I'm worth more than anything" Kaede responded back as she smiled before turning her direction back to The Peddler.

"That's truly amazing. You must have some pretty good and wonderful friends" The Peddler added on as he looked at the red and imperial Phoenix sword.

"Let's start your training and I can help you if you truly want okay?" The Peddler suggested to Kaede as he gave a thumbs up.

"I accept! I'm curious to see how strong or good you are and I surely can use all the help I can get as well" Kaede replied back in agreement as she stared at the Phoenix sword with a proud and accomplished look on her face.

"Alright! Ready when you are!" Kaede cried out in a proud tone of voice as she was ready to start her training.

"This should prove quite interesting!" The Peddler thought to himself as he smiled while doing a fighting stance.

*Lodz Poland*

*12:00pm*

*Akito's Place*

The others were having lunch which consisted of sandwiches, lemonade, and cookies for dessert as everyone pondered on Kaede's journey and her eventual return.

"I wonder when Miss Kaede is gonna return and she's been gone for quite some time" Alexei asked as he took a bite from his sandwich.

"The journey is quite long for Kaede so it is expected to go longer than planned however I can safely ensure that Kaede is okay. She will make it here safely" Tatiana answered in a comforting tone of voice as she set out cups for the lemonade.

"Tanya? Have you noticed that Bartok and Mashka are awfully acting close towards one another?" Olga asked as she looked at Bartok and Maria sitting next to each other while Maria's head rested on his shoulder.

"You're right however when we ask them they usually say that it's nothing too major or anything but I'm sure that whatever is going on isn;t too bad" Tatiana answered back as she heard a sneaky giggle coming from behind as she knew who it exactly belonged to.

"Mayyybe Maria and Bartok are a lovely couple I just know it! It's just like Cindererlla and Prince Charming! I can see them getting married inside of a beautiful church with everyone there including Ma.." Anastasia said in a joyful tone before it turned into a more sad one at the last part as she looked down.

"It's okay...." Tatiana said as she hugged her little sister.

"I know that Mama and Papa would be very happy if Maria or any of us were to get married. I bet that they will both be wonderful and amazing grandparents...." Olga added on as she wiped some tears from her eyes with some napkins that were at the table.

"It's sometimes hard...It;s really hard to keep smiling and joking around as everyone expects from me! But I don't know! When you see your mother and father shot dead before your eyes it's just very hard to get that image out of your head! I just want things to return back to how it was! I want to go back to Russia! I want mom and dad back!! I j-just want.." Anastasia ranted as tears quickly flew from her eyes as she cried loudly as Tatiana continued to hug her throughout the ordeal.

"It breaks my heart to see my little sister or anyone that I love to hide this much pain and sorrow..." Tatiana thought to herself as she kept on to hugging the crying Anastasia.

"Anya, I know it's been rough for you and trust me I can understand that as well or at least try to understand your pain and just know that we must have the strength to carry forward and these are the things that Mama and Papa had left us. I understand that you want to go back to Russia and trust me! I really want to go back to my homeland and I will always and remain an Russian" Olga said in a comforting voice as she smiled.

"Olya is right, Russia is too dangerous for us and especially for me since I'm the heir to the throne but we are here for you and we are siblings and we must always stay together no matter what" Alexei added on while Yelena smiled.

"Family is always forever!" Yelena wrote as she showed everyone.

"Thank you, I just needed to let some thoughts out but thank you so much for listening to me and understanding. I will always cherish everyone's words" Anastasia said as she smiled as she and Tatiana pulled out of their hug.

"You guys are the best!!" Anastasia said once more in a more upbeat tone as she did a little dance while everyone cheered her on.

"It seems that I must join in the dance as well!" Akito said in a joyful tone as he smiled as he walked with Kazumi.

"Oh? It seems that you want to dance with one of the most beautiful young ladies that existed don't ya?" Anastasia said in a teasing like tone of voice as everyone shared a good laugh.

"Wonder what's everyone doing over there?" Bartok asked with a smile as he looked back at the crowd before turning his attention back at the view.

"I may still feel a deep pain due to my loss however my older sisters and younger brother are one of the reasons why I'm still here and kicking and I will always be grateful for such amazing and wonderful people in my life." Anastasia thought to herself.

As she playfully danced with Akito as she teased him during the process while everyone laughed and cheered for the pair.