Chapter 102: (Love and Acceptance)

(Love and Acceptance)

*October 4th, 1920*

*9:00pm*

Three hours had passed since the incident with Micheal and Charles as Anastasia and Yelena were getting ready to go to bed for the remainder of the night while Yelena was setting up her covers as Anastasia was just finishing brushing her teeth and taking a shower.

"You smell quite wonderful. What perfume did you use?" Yelena wrote in her notebook as she showed Anastasia her question with a smile on her face as Anastasia smiled back at her.

"Thank you very much, It's called Violette and it has quite a lovely smell to them as well. Would you like to try it?" Anastasia answered back as she showed Yelena the bottle of perfume in which was in her hand.

"I'd love to try it out! Violets are wonderful and beautiful flowers as well" Yelena wrote in her notebook as she showed Anastasia her response with a huge smile on her face.

"Alright, just hold still okay? I will spray around your neck area and then around the waist area okay?" Anastasia spoke back to Yelena as she nodded in complete understatement as she knelt down on the floor and awaited Anastasia to spray her with the perfume.

"You've gotten quite tall Yelena but you're still as beautiful as always and I'm sure you will meet a wonderful person as well" Anastasia complimented Yelena as she knelt down in front of her to spray the perfume around her body.

"I used to always use this perfume when I was a little kid. It had quite a wonderful smell to it as well so I'm glad you are eager to try it" Anastasia spoke to Yelena as she sprayed the perfume around her neck and body area as the room's overall smell became something that of violets.

"Thank you very much Anastasia. I smell very good now thanks to you but could I ask you a question as well? Yelena wrote in her notebook as she showed Anastasia her question with a blush on her face as she was using the notebook to hide her flustered face.

"Sure, What do you want to ask me, Yelena? Is it about a cute person?" Anastasia answered back with a sly look on her face as she crossed her arms in the process as she awaited her response.

"Not really thought but It's more so about you but do you plan on getting married and having kids in the future? Yelena wrote in her notebook as she showed Anastasia her response with a mad blush on her face as she awaited her answer.

"W-Well, I never really thought of anyone major but there was cute crushes here and there but nothing too serious but I do maybe want to marry an actor or rather someone who can genuinely treat me as a person and not as someone who is royalty since I'm human as well.." Anastasia answered back with a warm smile on her face as this seemed to make Yelena smile as well.

"I'm glad. You seem like a wonderful person to spend their entire life with but not just you but your sisters as well. All of you have treated me with such warmth and kindness over the last two years that I will forever cherish that warmth forever so I hope you're able to find your lucky guy or girl!" Yelena wrote in her notebook as she showed Anastasia her thoughts with a warm smile on her face.

"Aww, You're like family to us my sweet Yelena. We are afraid to lose you as well so I'm glad to know that you enjoy our company" Anastasia spoke back to Yelena as she went up to the young girl and embraced in a warm and tight hug.

"It's crazy to think that Yelena stayed with us for two years. She has grown and matured so much as well" Anastasia thought to herself as the pair released each other from the warm hug.

"So. I-" Anastasia could only utter as she and Yelena heard a knock on the door which got them by surprise.

"Please come in" Anastasia spoke in response of the knock as the door opened to reveal the same woman who was entranced by Olga's beauty.

"You're the same woman from before right? Could we help you with something?" Anastasia spoke to the woman in a polite tone of voice as she awaited her response.

"I-I kinda overhead y-you talking a-and I was just wondering if you could help me with something. My name is Darla by the way and it's nice to meet you both" Darla spoke to the pair with a smile on her face.

"What a wonderful name and My name is Ana-I mean Anya and this is my little sister Yelena but it's a pleasure to meet you" Anastasia said to Darla as she pointed at Yelena who was writing her greeting.

"It's a pleasure to meet you and I was born mute so I can't really talk but I can still become friends with you if you want" Yelena wrote in her notebook as she showed it to Darla with a smile on her face as Darla smiled back at them.

"The both of you have such wonderful names and I kinda want some advice on how to approach a certain someone and I know she's your elder sister right?" Darla asked Anastasia as she closed the door and sat down in front of them.

"Which one? I got three elder sisters so it can be quite confusing when I don't know which one is being referred to but I'm curious to know who?" Anastasia answered back as she smiled and chuckled at her own words as she awaited Darla's response.

"Anya's older siblings are very nice and wonderful towards her so I'm sure they will treat you with kindness and respect" Yelena wrote in her notebook as she showed Darla her thoughts which made the young woman smile.

"Thank you very much Yelena and the one I'm talking about is a 5'5 girl with short chestnut hair and she's rather beautiful just like those Roman statues! But she's also a very wonderful, strong and just a wonderful person towards everyone" Darla answered back as she was blushing but also smiling in the process which made both Anastasia and Yelena smile back warmly.

"Awwww, You are talking about Olya! She is quite wonderful and always kept her head up even when things got tough but she still showed her strength for us.." Anastasia spoke back with a warm smile.

"She's right. Olya is a good example of what a good person and a good sister should be as well" Yelena wrote in her notebook as she showed Darla her thoughts with a smile on her face as well.

"Wonderful! She sounds like a wonderful person a-and I-I was wondering if you can help me at least c-confess my feelings towards her so I can be at peace!" Darla asked the pair as she blushed deeply in the process while looking down as well.

"You have a crush on my sister?" Anastasia asked Darla with curiosity In her voice as she awaited her response.

"I-I know it's kinda odd if you put it that way since she's a woman and that she's your sister as well but I really admire her so much like she's just so amazing and wonderful but I just want to feel at peace with my feelings but Sorry for making you feel uncomfortable.." Darla explained to Anastasia and Yelena as she looked down as she twiddled with her fingers awaiting a rather negative response.

"Please don't be sorry Darla. Your feelings towards Olya are valid and matter so much. It's okay to have romantic feelings towards another woman so don't let anyone tell you otherwise okay? Your self identity in who you are is very wonderful and beautiful like a flower that blooms in spring. Always be YOU okay?" Anastasia answered back in a warm tone of voice as she hugged Darla.

"She's right. If people won't accept you than me, Anastasia, and her siblings will okay? Always stay true to yourself" Yelena wrote in her notebook as she showed Darla her thoughts as this seemed to make her cry.

"T-Thank you! N-Nobody has ever said something like this towards me so I'm very grateful and will always cherish those words. I know that being gay isn't right or anything but I'm glad that people like you accept my identity" Darla spoke back with a warm smile on her face as both Anastasia and Yelena smiled back.

"Being gay isn't wrong or any of that nonsense. You are being yourself and it's a very beautiful thing okay? Now let's prepare you for your big day tomorrow okay?" Anastasia spoke to Darla with a smile on her face.

"O-Okay! I'm ready when you are!" Darla answered back with a confident smile on her face as she was filled with a sense of new confidence within her self