Chapter Two

Hakeem Point Of View :

"Hakeem , Office , NOW!!" My teacher Ms.Browns yelled at me .

"My pleasure , I wanna get out of this bitch ass class anyway." I said walking out .

I walked to the office and approached the secretary , Ms.Walker .

"What is it this time?" She asked .

"I threw chalk dust in Aaliyah's face" I said proudly .

"Have a seat , Hakeem" She said sighing and picking up the phone .

"Yes , hi ..im trying to reach Ms.Williams.." She said over the phone before walkin to the back of the office .

I put my feet on the coffe table and looked around the office and admired the things on the wall . I could never be student of the month or win an award for usin the word of the week . That shit wack anyways . Just then I saw the most sexiest girl walk in the school . She had on our uniform so she must be a new student . She had the brown plaid skirt with her knee highs and yellow tucked shirt . She made our ugly ass uniform look sexy as hell . I turned my head cause I didnt want her to think I was staring . She walked into the office and I stared at her ass the whole time . Damn . She stood there for about ten minutes . I should tell her that Ms.Walker is gonna be a while , but im liking the view . I waited a couple more minutes before I spoke up .

"You might as well sit ." I said .

"Excuse me?" She said .

"She's trying to call my mom at work . She's gonna be a while , so you might as well sit ." I said .

"Ok. Thanks." She said while sitting down in the only chair , which was EXACTLY next to me . Thank god .

"So whats ya name ? Im Hakeem" I spoke .

"Im Camri . Nice to meet you Haleem" She said .

Oh , she's proper . Guess i'll have to fix that .

"Interesting name . I'll call you Cam Cam" I said .

"I prefer Camri" She said sternly .

Oooh , she's mad . That sexy .

"Well , I dont . Cam Cam" I said smirking .

"Whatever" She said rolling her eyes .

Just then Ms.Walker fine ass approached us .

"Hi , im Ms.Walker.You must be Camri?" Ms.Walker said.

"Yes , thats me." She said .

"Well you'll be in Mrs.Browns class Camri." Said Ms.Dale .

Hell Yeah!!

"Im in that class!" I spoke.

"Yeah , you are Hakeem . How about this , If you take Camri to class I'll let you off the hook for throwing chalk dusk in Alajia's face ." Ms.Walker said .

"Ok! Come on Cam Cam"I said happily .

"I said I prefer Camri" I said .

"I said I prefer Cam Cam" I said smirking while grabbing Cam Cam's hand and dragging her to class .

When we were walking down the hall she stayed as far from me as possible . Thats not gonna work . I run this school . Lil mama gone have to come closer .

"Why you dont wanna be next to me?" I asked .

"Why do you wanna be next to me?" She said .

"Because your're cute" I said walking to her side and putting my arm around her .

"I know . Thanks." She said walking ahead of me .

I see she's hard to get . Hmm.

"Why you tryna be Ms.Independent you dont even know where your going" I told her .

"Im a big girl , i'll find it . " She spat back .

"I doubt ." I said grabbing her hand and walking in class .

"Ms.Browns , we have a new student ." I said not letting go of her hand .

"Hello young lady , whats your name?" Ms.Browns asked .

"Camri Woods" I said smiling .

"Yeah , what he said." Camri said .

"Ok ,i'll get you situated later . But for now , Hakeem show her to her new seat . Since you two seem to be pretty close ." Ms.Browns said .

I smirked and took her to her seat in the back of the class , right next to mine . She sat down and took out some paper and a pen . One minute later she handed me a note .

It read :

'We're not that close , Hakeem'

I wrote back immediately .

'But we will be , babe'

She wrote :

'I doubt . Thanks for your help though'

I wrote :

'Anytime , babe'

She read it and smiled .

I decided to write her a note .

'Call me after school 313-978-8587'

She put the piece of paper in her bra and pulled out a journal . I sat up and noticed the whole class looking at us and whispering . What the hell?

"Yall niggas got a problem?" I asked standing up .

Nobody said a thing . I run this class . I sat down ans felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Camri .

"Stop being bad" She whispered .

"I cant . Its a lifestyle" I said .

"If I call you tonight ..will you atleast try to stop?" She asked

I thought about it .

"Yeah , I will" I said

---------------------------------