Chapter Nineteen

RATED R BELOW!! ENTIRELY RATED R!!

---------------------------------

Camri Point Of View :

His touch. Its so powerful. It has such a massive affect on me, why? Why does his touch heal all my problems and make me forget the worst. Why?

It all happened so fast. I was putting ice on his head and now he's laying me down on his bed. No communication between us, just his soft lips roaming my body. Every single touch causing my body to go weak.

And now we're naked. Body to body. His eyes roamed from my lower body to my eyes. He gave me a look which means he was asking for permission. I nodded. I havent done this in 5 years and right now, I crave him. I want him inside of me. He put the condom on and inserted himself in me slowly. I felt a slight pain but I knew pleasure was soon to come. At first, Hakeem went slow but after a while of him in me I wanted me. I moaned. He moaned. We moaned. We didnt care about the neighbors. We were to into it. He kissed me a few times and we did it in different positions. Multipile orgasms came from us both. The room was hot,sweaty, and filled with sex, but we didnt care. We kept going. He satisfied me for sure. He stopped once and went down to my "area". He inserted his tounge inside me and I went crazy. I gripped the sheets as he worked his magic. His tongue doing swirly's inside me felt amazing. But one particular thing he did stood out. He fingered me while sucking my nipples. That made me go insane.That day, we skipped all our classes. We stayed in that room having sex. His back was scratched up, the room smelled like sex, the sheets were fucked up, but did we care? Nope.

---------------------------------

Note:

Seeeee, I told you!!

I didnt make it super long but I went a little more into detail ;)

Peace, Love, & Hair Grease!

-Jaee