Chapter Twenty

Hakeem Point Of View :

We sat there in silence. To amazed at what just occured between us. It happened so fast. Her moans sounded so sexy, I just couldnt resist. Im still inlove with Camri, I am. But im not ready to be with her yet. She hurt me so bad in high school. I feel like i'd try to get back at her by cheating or something. I dont want to do that.

"Soooo..." She said.

"Soooo..." I said.

"Where does this leave us?" She asked sitting up and looking at me with the covers wrapped around her body.

"Where we were before.." I said. I want to be with her, but not right now.

"Are you serious? After what we JUST did?" She asked.

"This dosent change anything Cam Cam" I said rubbing her arm.

She snatched away from me.

"Dont call me that. Fuck you Hakeem! Im moving out!" She yelled and she angrily got up and slammed her room door.

Damn man. I always fuck up.

---------------------------------

Camri Point Of View :

I cant fucking believe him! After we JUST had the most intense sex ever he says that bullshit to me. Fuck him. Im moving on. Im tired of his bullshit. I cant love him anymore. He's played with my heart long enough. I know exactly what I have to do. I called up ???.

"Hey girl" She said.

"Hey Kiki, can I finally take you up on that offer?" I asked.

"Of course girl. I'll be here all day." Kiki said.

"Ok im coming now. Its alot." I said.

"Okay hun, bring some McDonalds to please!" She asked.

"Sure" I said hanging up.

I threw my phone on my bed and began packing my stuff. I stumbled across my diary so i stumble After about 30 minutes I was done.I put on a bikini and some booty shorts with some sandals. I just have my bikini top on. Shit i've had a rough day, I can show a little of my boobs. I loaded my stuff in the car and and started the car up prepared to drive off. But before I did, I sent Haleem a text.

I fucking hope you're happy. You always do this shit to me. Do you like fucking with my emotions Haleem, do you? Well now im gonna fuck with yours. By the way, your little slut Brianna? She's bi. She came on to me in the bathroom. Pick em better next time. You'll never see me again. Fuck you and your feelings. Adios bitch.

That felt so good to write. I pressed 'Send' and drove off. I let my top down on my car and put my shades on. Im back bitches. I drove to McDonalds and parked the car. I walked in and all eyes were on me. I walked to the counter and before the man could take my order the manager, a lady,says something to me.

"Miss, you cannot wear that in here. Please exit the restaurant." She said.

I calmly ignored her and turned to the man at the register.

"I'd like two Big Mack's with--" The bitch cut me off again.

"Miss, please exit the restaurant." She said pointing towards the door.

"Look BITCH, you gone quit interrupting me. Im trying to order my food. I dont give not one single FUCK if I cant wear this in here. Obviously no one else is complaining but you. Bitch cook my fucking food before I hop over this counter and beat yo ass." I said.

"Now I'd like two Big Macs with extra sauce, two Filet-O-Fishes, two large fries, two sweet teas, and four apple pies." I said.

"Coming right up" The man said.

I payed the man and sat down in a booth. I took out my phone and started playing Temple Run 2. I was interrupted by this boy coming over and sitting in my booth.

"Wassup ma? Im Cameron." He asked.

He started his approach ignorant.

"Umm, im not a Mother. You see this flat stomache? No kids here." I said looking down at my phone again.

"Well can I atleast get your name Ms.No kids here?" Cameron asked.

"Order #20!" The workers called out. That's my order.

"Camri" I said walking up and grabbing my food. He came up behind me and grabbed half. He walked to my car with me and put the food in my car.

"So when will I see you again Camri?" Cameron asked.

"In your dreams tonight" I said speeding off. No time to be tied down anymore.

---------------------------------

Hakeem Point Of View :

"Maan, I dont know what to do. She's crazy." I said sipping my beer.

"I feel the same. Kiana is more crazier than she was in High School." Anthony said.

"I just cant believe she sent me that. Like why the fuck--" I got interrupted by both of our phones ringing.

"Bro, Camri sent me a video." I said.

"Open it.." Anthony said.

I opened my text to see a video labeled 'Cam&Ki bitchesss'. This isnt gonna be good. Then the video came on.

The video:

"Sup Hakeem?" Camri said.

"Sup Anthony?" Kiana said.

"We're at the beach right now!" Camri said.

"Show em our bikini's!" Kiana said. The camera showed their small tight ass bikini's.

"This is probably the last you'll ever see of us.." Camri said nonchalontly.

"Yeah, we outcheaaa now boy!!" Kiana said, they both laughed.

Then a boy walked past and Camri called him over to her.

"What you need ma?" He asked.

"You." She said smirking.

"Well you can have me." He said. Then they started having a hardcore make out session.

Then Kiana had a boy come over and they started making out.

-Video over-

I stopped the video and slammed my head on the bar counter. Anthony did the same. We then got up and left to go to the beach.

---------------------------------

Camri Point Of View :

"Are you sure we're doing the right thing?" I asked.

"Yes girl. Dont worry I told you I got you." Kiki said.

"I hope so." I layed me head back on the seat and put on my beats. I went to my playlists on my phone and selected 'He hurt me again:('. The firt song that came on was "Fool of Me".

(In Love&Basketball at the end when they're playing basketball to decide if they're gonna get back together.).

I closed my eyes.

"Everyone please buckle your seatbelts. We're now taking off to Atlanta. Enjoy your flight."

---------------------------------

You guys, this story is at its end. But, im doing a Sequel. Its gonna be posted 2/23/13 at the most. I might start before.

Its called 'Lost Love [Sequel to FGC].

Love you Guys :).

-Jaeeee