Chapter Thirteen

Hakeem Point Of View :

I woke up with a smile on my face due to what happened last night . I lost my virginity to Camri . The girl I love . Speaking of her ..where is she? I got out of bed and noticed she wasnt in the house , she probably went to her house to change . But , I need to talk to her . I think im gonna tell her how I feel . This cant wait . I slipped on my nike slippers and basketball shorts . It looks nice outside so no need for a shirt . Plus , Camri will enjoy the view . I walked over to Camri's place and saw the door wide open . I walked in and saw Camri on the couch kissing Jordan .

"What the fuck Camri!" I yelled .

She hopped off the couch , "Its not what it looks like Hakeem" She said .

"Whatever Camri . You're sitting here tongue fucking this nigga but we had sex last night!" I yelled . I was pissed .

"He came on to-"

"Save it . Dont fuck with me anymore . Whatever we had ..its gone now . Stay as far away from me as you can." I said .

"But -"

"Goodbye Camri" I said walking out pissed .

I walked in my house and slammed the door . How could she do this to me? I thought she loved me? I love her with all my heart . Why in the hell would she do that to me? Especially with Jordan . I cant believe her . I cant take this . I called up my boy Dame .

D = Dame , H = Hakeem .

D - Hello?

H - Wassup Dame . You got some?

D - Naw , but my girls bringing some . Come through they on they way now ..

H - Alright im on my way .

I hung up and drove to Dame's .

---------------------------------

Camri Point Of View :

I cant believe what just happened . Why would Jordan kiss me and Hakeem just happened to walk in at the moment he did! WHAT.THE.FUCK.

"GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!" I screamed .

"You mad cause I ruined you little affair with Hakeem?" He teased smirking .

I took a deep breath and digged in my purse . Jordan is testing my patience . I pulled out a gun and raised it in the air .

"One , two-"

Jordan had already left . You're probably wondering how I got a gun . Well Dame gave one to me and Kiki . Its for protection , since we're the best out , niggas come after us . Dame is like a father to me . He looks after me , keeps me paid , and he makes sure im protected . I've been with him since 2012 , when I was 12 . Kiki introduced me to him and ever since me and kiki have been in buisness . I heard a car honk so I new it was Kiki . I grabbed my stuff , locked the door , and walked out . I got in the car and layed my head on the window .

"Whats wrong Cee?" Kiki asked .

"We'll talk after we handle everything" I replied .

"Alright . Dame said his best customer is waiting for some , so we can just sell it all to him ." Kiki said .

"Where is he?" I asked .

"With Dame at the crib" She replied .

"Alright lets go." I said . I turned on the radio and 'Put it Down' came on . This is Hakeem and I's song . It made me think of him soo much . I turned the station but it was on every station . I just layed my head in the window and silently cried .

_________________________________

Hakeem Point Of View :

Im in the car listening to the radio and all of a sudden 'Put it down' came on . I immediately turned the station . But unfortunately it was on every station . This is Camri and I's song . We listen to it with eachother everyday . I remeber the first time we heard it together .

-Flash Back 2 weeks ago-

*Camri and Hakeem are in the car listening to 'Im Different' when all of a sudden 'Put it Down' comes on*

"Imma put it down , you gone fall in love.."

"If you put it down right , like the way I want it , play your cards right , maybe we can fall in love.." Camri sung.

"And the next american idol is Camri Woods!" Haleem said .

"Oh shut up!" Camri said laughing and pushing him playfully .

They sat and listened to the music . But then this specific part came on and they both sung along .

"Imma put it down , you gone fall in love! Imma put it down , down you gone fall in love!" They sang .

The laughed at eachother and continued singing .

-Flashback Over- (Hakeem POV)

This song reminds me of Camri soo much . I cant listen to this . I turned the radio off and pulled up to Dame's house . I got out the car , knocked on the door and one of Dame's body guards opened the door.

"Wassup G?" I asked .

"Sup Hakeem" He said letting me in .

I saw Dame playing cards at the table .

"Ayyee , my partner is here!" Dame said .

"Yall playing spades?" I said sitting down in my usual seat , next to Dame .

"Yeah " Dame said dealing out the cards .

"But we need two more players .." I said .

"My girl should be pulling up any minute.." Dame said .

Then there was a knock on the door . G opened the door and I almost had a stroke by looking at who were "Dame's girls" .

_________________________________