Chapter Fifthteen

5 Years Later :

Present Day : May 23, 2020

Camri Point Of View :

"Dont drop that thun thun thun aye! Dont drop that thun thun thun!"

My alarm woke me up. I groaned and got out of bed. 'Another day of hell' I thought. I slipped on my pink hello kitty house shoes and walked to the bathroom. I threw my hair into messy bun and brushed my teeth. I walked into the living room to see a random girl eating cereal. And not just any cereal, MY cereal. Nobody eats my cereal, not even my mom. Lucky charms are strictly for me.

"Who the fuck are you and why are you eating my cereal?" I asked in a polite way. Even though I was irritated and I used cuss words, I was still polite.

"Brianna. Who are you bitch?" She asked smirking.

"Your worst nightmare." I said.

"From the looks of your face you just might be it." She spat smirking once again.

I balled up my fists and charged at her only to be held back by Hakeem. Did I mention we live together?

"Let me the fuck go!" I yelled shaking out of his grip.

"Chill Cam, she's just a friend." He said.

"If friends fuck then yeah.." She mumbled .

I shook my head. "Dont touch my shit again bitch." I said waking to my room slamming my door.

Hakeem always brings home these little hoes. Ever since that day at Dame's house when he kissed me, he's been like this. He needs to stop acting like that because we're in college now. Yeah, we currently live in Los Angeles,CA. We both go to UCLA for preforming arts. I study singing and he studies acting. We're out here on our own. We have jobs though. We live in a condo off-campus. Its pretty cool I guess. Its nice and quiet and it has a pool so I be chilling there alot. Hakeem always hits on girls when we go there and it erks my nerves. I changed over the years. I realized that I couldnt maintain a lifestyle like that. Hakeem however, went back to his old ways. He still cares for me and puts me first though. Anyways, im gonna be late for class considering it starts at 10am and its already 8:50am. I stripped out of my clothes and put on my robe. I walked in the living room to let Hakeem know I was taking a shower, so he wouldnt walk in on me. But when I walked in there all I saw was Brianna sitting on the couch.

"Umm ..where did Hakeem go?" I asked.

"To get us some Micky Dee's" She replied.

"Well im taking a shower so dont come in the bathroom." I said.

"Whatever" She said.

I just put that past me and kept my cool. I walked to the bathroom and cut the shower on. I got in the shower and then I remebered that I get way into my showers, so I got out and set an alarm to go off in the next twenty minutes. I set my phone down but then I felt someone touch on me. I turned around and saw Brianna standing there with a robe on. She removed it and she stood naked. She scanned

"Hey baby. Can I join?" Brianna asked.

"Baby? Bitch get the fuck out!" I yelled.

"Dont be like that, you know want me" She said coming towards me putting her hands on my waist.

I slapped the shit out. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled.

We heard the door open, cause the alarm system. Hakeem must be back.

"Fine. We'll finish this later." She said blowing a kiss a me.

"Brianna? Camri? Im back." Hakeem said.

I got back in the shower and Brianna quickly slipped on her robe and walked out the bathroom.

"Hey, why were you in the bathroom? Isnt Cam taking a shower?" Hakeem asked.

"I left my phone in there earlier. I just went to grab it." She replied.

Hmm, she's a good lier. I shook my head and continued my shower. Hakeem needs to control his hoes.