Getting ready chapter 5

Y/n POV

Today Ava let me sleep in! For the first time in forever! It was probably around 11 when Ava came and woke me up. I threw a pillow at her. I was super mad when she woke me up. But for breakfast she made scrambled eggs my favourite! Toast and bacon. I had a few pieces of bacon 1 piece of toast and a lot of scrambled eggs!

After breakfast well more or so lunch it was 12:30 and Ava being Ava needs 10 hours to get ready. She ran into the bathroom to have a shower she did then she but then she went to get ready. When she was doing that I had a shower and started getting ready. I was done getting ready 10 minutes before Ava. It was now 1:24pm and Ava walked in the living room.

Y/n- cute! I love your hair when you leave it down.
A- Shoulderlength blond hair always looks good down! I have a question.
Y/n- that is?
A- when are you gonna let them see your hair down? They haven't seen it down yet and you've known them for a week!
Y/n- uhhh!
A- come on you have the most pretty brown long hair ever!

My hair was just in a bun on the top of my head. My character Shea she always had her hair in a high ponytail braided and then wrapped into a bun. The only person who has seen my hair down on set is my hair girl. She's amazing. Before we where about to leave we took a selfie. And went to the mirror to see how we look.

Y/n- Dylan will love it.
A- y/n!
Y/n- you to are made for each other.
A- fine ok, but what about you and Thomas.
Y/n- Ava! Nolan cheated on me not even a week ago!
A- but come on! Let's go I don't want to be late

They have cover ups on and stuff and a change of clothes for after but here are the swim suits. Ava is a bit more you know going for it!

 Ava is a bit more you know going for it!