premiere day! Chapter 10

Y/n POV

I woke up to 3 people jumping on the bed, I threw 3 pillows and hit them all. Then I sat up and just laughed. I can't stop thinking about when I caught Tommy looking at me during the movie around a month ago. Ava helped me get ready.

A- I'm in love!
Y- yeah I can tell.
A- I'm not talking about Dyl. I talking about how you look.
Y- aww thanks.
A- go look in the mirror.

Y- wow I love it

Y- wow I love it. My first red carpet it gonna sick.
A- I love your hair down you should do it like that more.
Y- I wish you could come!
A- yeah but I can't. To many people.
D- Babe! Is she almost ready!?
A- yeah! You wait her for a second Y/n.

Ava ran out that was weird.

Ava POV (her 1st one!)

I ran out of the room. "You look so handsome Dyl." I hugged him.
A- you don't look to bad Ether Thomas.
T- thanks, is she coming.
A- she love it ok. You look good.
T- why did you come out without her anyway.
A- right
I grab my phone and record.
A- Ok. Shortie!!! come out.
As soon as she came down the stairs Thomas eyes went bright.
He walked over to her and said
T- Holy crap your beautiful.
Y- you don't look to bad yourself. *they all laugh*
D- since when was your hair so long?
T- Dylan its just always in a bun of some kind.
Haha Thomas noticed that y/n/n hair is always in a bun. I ship them with my whole Heart.
D- we should get going the limos here and Kaya is waiting inside it.
A- ok love you Dyl.
D- I love you too Babe.
We hugged and kissed he walked out Thomas just said by and left. Y/n and I hugged and I whispered "Come on he likes you to and you know it." Her face went red and she ran out and went to the limo.

Thomas POV

Y/n is beautiful. I think I'm gonna tell her how I feel tonight. All I can do it hope she feels the same way. When we pulled up. The door went open Kaya got out then Dylan then I let Y/n go before home, she was trying to get me to go but I wouldn't.

She got out and then me. Everyone was yelling and screaming and asking questions. Sooner when we where taking group photos on the red carpet. Pictures by our selves. Some with the four leads. Dylan and I got some together, then somehow y/n and I got some together. I put my arm around her. When I was answering questions for one of the paparazzi people. Y/n came over and kissed my cheek. I felt so many butterflies. I smiled so hard. I forgot I was on video, then I got back to the questions and soon we where all watching the premiere.

Hours later it was over and people where leaving the four of us went into the limo and the driving was a bit weird this time. We where bouncing around.

D- oh my goodness is the driver ok?
K- I hope so.
It kinda just went silent y/n gave me a scared kinda look. So I put my hand on top of hers. Then I said
T- Everything is gonna be fine guys.
K- it better or we are gonna die.
Y- promise?
She looked right at me when she said that.
T- I promise, love.

Y/n POV

He could tell I was scared he looked right at me and I had a scared look on my face. The driver not good at his job. Someone I know use to drive like this. Thomas promised me everything was gonna be ok his hand was still on top of mine.

THEN BANG

It all went black. I heard police cars and ambulances. I heard People crying. I heard Thomas, Dylan, and Kaya.

D- guys everything's gonna be ok. I'm gonna call Ava.
K- Thomas don't cry, she'll wake up.
T- what if she doesn't?!
K- Thomas she strong. Why are you this mad anyway.
T- can't you see? I'm in love with her! Her long hair, her eyes, her smile, her laugh. She's the only person who has ever made me feel this way.
K- Thomas, trust me she'll be ok.
T- I promised her nothing would happen. Those where the last words.
K- Thomas.
T- I know I'm sorry.

Many hours later at the hospital .......

You've been black out for 3 days Thomas has not left your side or eaten. Ava hasn't Ether. Dylan and Kaya stayed also. They sat on the coach most of the time. No has really talked.
Until it was 12 on the 3rd day of being blacked out.