hospital chapter 11

Kaya POV

It was quiet it been like this for 3 days.
K- guys?
They all kinda looked at me.
K- I know you'll all agree with this. She wouldn't want us to sit here not talking.
D- your not wrong she also just started laughing when it went quiet.
A- yeah.
D- I love when we are filming a scene and I'll mess up at line and she'll come and be like "Here we go again!" Then she starts making everyone laugh.

Thomas somewhat smiled.
K- Thomas. She would also want you to eat and sleep. You can do it there just please.
T- no, I can't.
He's holding her hand. Ava is on the other side.
A- I think I'm gonna go get some food. I mean this is the time we would normally eat breakfast with her.
K- yeah I'll come.
A- you coming Dyl.
D- I'm gonna talk to Thomas for a second.
A- ok see you down there.

Ava and I left.

Thomas POV

Dylan stayed to talk to me. I didn't really want to talk but I know I had to for her y/n.
D- Thomas. You need to eat. Even if you don't sleep.
T- fine.
D- good I'll bring up some food for you! Also I know you love her so promise me one thing.
T- I can't promise anything.
D- tell y/n you love her, when she wakes up.
T- I will if S-
D- no she will ok Thomas.

With that Dylan left, it was about 20 minutes later when he came back with food. I ate if I'm being honest I was so hungry. Kaya and Ava where happy that I ate. That night we all sat on the floor it's the first time I left her side. I feel like this is all my fault. We found out who was driving Nolan, Her ex. So that's why everything really happened. But I still feel like it's my fault. We all talked about memories we had with y/n.

•6 days later•

Dylan POV

She's been out for 9 days. Thomas has spelt once for like a hour maybe that's it. Or maybe ting 5 minute naps. You could tell he needed sleep. But he wouldn't until she woke up.
I walk over to where he was sitting. He was sitting on the end of the coach. I looked over his shoulder he was looking at pictures. Of her and of them of us all of us.

Soon after I walked over to Ava and Kaya who where next to the bed

Soon after I walked over to Ava and Kaya who where next to the bed. Talking to her I hugged Ava, she was crying she just misses her best friend. The three killers one of them really could be dead. No Dylan don't think like that. Ava soon stopped crying. I just held her hand. Thomas was still looking at pictures I just couldn't see them anymore.
A nurse came in for like the 30th time today. She's come in a lot more then normal today.
N- hello I have some news for you guys.
We didn't want to get our hopes up. We all looked around.

Nurse- She has woken up. She is just sleeping now from exhaustion. She's very tried.
T- that's amazing!
Thomas had the biggest smile on his face.
D- there you go buddy. I patted his back.
The nurse soon left and said she is most likely to walk up tomorrow morning. I didn't want to sleep just in case no one did.
So we all stayed awake. It was morning and the nurse came asking us if she normally slept in and we all just started laughing. Then she took that as a yes and left.

Thomas POV
I can't wait for Y/n to wake up! It was now 11 and where gonna wake her up. Sadly we couldn't jump on the bed so we shook the bed. And then a pillow fell and hit Kaya in the face.
K- what the h*ll?!
T- right you haven't woken her up yet.
*everyone starts laughing then y/n eyes open*

Her beautiful ocean blue eyes. I could see them again!

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes to everyone looking at me with giant smiles.

Y- how the heck was I the only one that got hurt?
K- I have a broken foot.
Y- oh ok.
T- it's probably because your so tiny.
Y- jerk. *you guys laugh*
Y- you guys didn't sleep did you?
A- no.
D- how can you tell?
Y- you just all look tired. But you

I pointed at Thomas.
K- what's up with him?
Y- he hasn't slept in a long time.
T- yeah I have.
A- bro she can tell. She's just so skilled.
T- yeah uh love. Can I talk to you?
Y- I mean we are talking aren't we?
T- alone.
D- yup! We got it Killer 2 and 3 let's go.

They leave. Thomas sat next to me and grabbed my hand.
T- I need to tell you something.
Y- that is?
T- well Nolan he was the one driving.
Y- that makes sense I knew I knew that driving.
T- he's in jail now.
Y/n- that's good news. There something else though I can tell.
T- uh well. I uh I love you.
Y/n- I'm sorry did you just say?
T- I love you. He's looking deep into my eyes I have so many butterflies.
Y/n- I love you too.
T- wait you do?
Y/n- yes.
We kissed, then Dylan, Ava, and Kaya ran In.
Kaya- about Time!
Everyone laughs

The next day your back at Thomas house.