Fliming chapter 4

Y/n POV

I woke up to Ava jumping on my bed once again. This time for breakfast she has pancakes made. Holy crap! How the heck does she have time for this. My jaw dropped.
A- I woke up really early today because I was so  excited for you!
Y/n- thank you.
We talked for a while and we ate then I went up stairs and just put track pants a hoodie and a messy bun on. I was about walk out the door when...
A- Y/N! Don't forget this! You have to do school.
Y/n- thanks A. What could I do with out you.
A- nothing girly nothing.
I got into a taxi and got to set. I walked in and then went to my trailer when someone called me and so I answered. It was My mom. I talked to her then she told me some news I would never ever want to hear. Nolan he cheated on me! She said she saw him at the park kissing Amy! Uhhhhh! She is the one who has always bullied me for everything. She always made me do her homework. I didn't even know what to think. First off I called NOLAN. It went something like this.
N- hey babe what u-
Y/n- NOLAN HOW COULD YOU!
N- how could I wha-
Y/n- your kidding right. *she got quiet in case someone could here her.*
N- no.
Y- you cheated on me!
N- babe look I'm sorry.
Y-with Amy too! What the heck you told me you loved me. 
N- you never did it back! Did you.
Y- love is a strong word and I do love you.
N- I love you
Y- no not now! We are done!

I sat down and threw my phone. I think Kaya heard me yell she was next door she came and knock. I wiped my tears away.
Y/n- come in.
K- *runs over to hug you* I'm sorry. I heard the whole phone call.
Y/n- it's ok.
We hugged for awhile when I stopped crying I made sure I looked like I hadn't been and Kaya helped. Then we went to hair and makeup and went to film a scene.

The scene

Sp- NO LUKE! MY MOM AND DAD ARE DEAD!
Lu- I'm sorry dude but everything is dead.
Sp- no everything is black.
Le- Bro! Shut the h*ll up! I have a new friend over.
Lu- who sis?
Le- Shea. Shea come here!
*Shea walks in the room*
Sp- holy crap you are drop dead gorgeous.
Sh- thank you, you don't look to back yourself.

B- and CUTT! good job let's get ready for the next scene.

•Many hours later it's 3:00pm and everyone is  in the lunch room•

K- Today has been so fun. Hasn't it guys?
D- it's been great.
T- Yeah it really has.
D- Y/n what you doing?
Y- School.
K- I forgot! Your in 11th grade.
Y- yeah, now I'm gonna go in my trailer and do this so I can focus.

*your doing school when someone knocks on your door.*

Y/n- It's always open!
Thomas walked in and sat down on one of the chairs.
T- so it's always open who are you? Someone from full house?
Y/n- *laughs* it was one of my favourite shows growing up.
T- shows being the key word there.
Y/n- anyway what's up? *I just realized Thomas and I are actually having a conversation.*
T- oh yeah so at my house I have a pool and the cast of the Maze runners will be there and we where wondering if you wanted to come. It's gonna be on Saturday night since we have weekends off. Your friend uhhh Amy was it can also come.

As soon as you heard to name Amy you froze and your eyes started watering. Then you slowly started to cry Thomas just sat there looking at you very confused. Then he said something.
T- did I say something wrong? You don't have to com-
*he stand up and is about to walk away when you grab his wrist and he turns around. And stairs into your ocean blue eyes. And he moved your brown hair out of your face.*
Y/n- Amy uhh, my friend is Ava.
T- you cried about that?
Y/n- no uhh Amy she uh and my boyfriend sorry uh ex boyfriend Nolan cheated on me. My mom told me this morning.
T- I'm so sorry Love.

We hugged. But did he just call me love?
Y/n- also me and my friend would love to come.
T- great. Pass your phone.
He puts you into a group chat 💬 with everyone and he told you to add Ava so you did.

•the week went by and it was time for the pool party, Ava came to set a couple days and Dylan and her are really hitting it off. Thomas and you are friends. Kaya, Ava and you are the three killers the boys like to call you. It was the day of the pool party. We didn't film today and we where told to be there at 4:00pm and stay to late because it was a party but here's how my morning went down first•