Packing day! Chapter 1

Y/n POV

I woke up this morning feeling amazing! I'm going to London! Ava is coming with me so I'm not alone in a apartment for 4 months of filming this movie.

I still remember getting a call back from the director. It was so amazing! I just sent a video in to audition being as I live a bit far just to fly there and back. In case I didn't get it.

Ava and I where packing. Well I was packing Ava already packed she's always ready and up early. That's also why I need her. I mean I would have missed so much school if we where friends. We are both on online school now. I'm in 11 grade. The year is almost over. Most of my new cast are two years older then me and all out of High school.

2 hours later

"Hurry up!" Ava yelled from door stairs, she went down and started talking to my parents.
"Coming!" I yelled as I closed the suitcase shut! I ran down stairs there was a taxi picking us up any minute.

My parents and I hugged and said out good byes Ava and I where soon off to the airport.

Around a hour later we where there we grabbed our stuff and payed the guy for driving us.

2 hours later.

We just found our seats on the plane, it was slowly getting dark. I got the window and next to me was Ava. Ava my best friend fan girls over Dylan O'Brien so hard. So this is a big deal for her. She says I like Thomas but I don't know him he just kinda looks hot and his voice. His amazing chocolate brown eyes and hair. "Wait did I just say that out loud." I asked "No, but now I want to know what!" Ava squeal. "No." I laughed and turned to look out the window.

It was midnight when we got there. We got a taxi to our apartment for 4 months. It was a nice apartment really big.

It had a kitchen, one bedroom with 2 beds. A living room with a coach 2 chairs and a big tv. Then it had a room with desks and chairs. Which is why we picked a room where we had to share a bedroom so we could have space to do school.

Tomorrow I have a table read and get to meet everyone, it's a Sunday tomorrow so no school! I unpacked my stuff and so did Ava. We got ready for bed and had showers then I closed my eyes and fell asleep. Man this is one comfy bed.

Thank you everyone sorry if this is bad it's my first story. Also if you have any ideas or what not let me no. 👍

-S