Pool party chapter 6

Y/n POV

We pulled into Thomas's drive way and when I was about to knock on the door it flew open.
W- Y/n! Im so happy to meet you!
Y/n- hey Will!!
A- do you know where Dyl is?
W- Dyl? *laughs* Dylan is out by the pool. Same with Thomas, Ki, Kaya the rest are playing Mario kart in the living room.
A- thanks! Y/n let's go around back to the pool.
Y/n- ok, bye Will!

You two walk away laughing, so Will is already drunk that's fun. Technically we are two young to drink but then again we are somewhere else now.

As soon as we walked around the corner we put out stuff down on chairs. The view was amazing! Kaya ran up to me and whispered
K- it's time Dylan and Ava admit there feelings.
Y/n- yeah but how.
K- truth or dare and when they are more drunk later.
Y/n- yes! *you guys high five*

Then Kaya jumps in and Ki and her are talking well drinking drinks sitting on the edge of the pool in the swallow end. Dylan and Ava just got in the water. Dylan told her he liked her swim suit. There so in love. Will said Thomas was back here but I hadn't seen him.

I felt someone gran me by the waist and throw me in the water but they jumped into. I couldn't tell who it was. When I came up gasping for air. Thomas was smirking.
Y/n- your so dead.
Thomas kinda looks half scared everyone was just laughing. You guys ended up doing games like who could hold there breath the longest.

It was Ki, then Myself, then Dylan, and so on I don't really know the losers. Haha I'm kidding we are all loser. Ki went inside. It was only the three killers and the boyz we called them. Then Will came out and joined and we picked to play truth or dare. So Kaya and I could do our plan. We where sitting around a fire and I was sitting  between Kaya and Thomas next to Thomas was Will then Dylan and Ava who was also next to Kaya.

W- I'll ask first! Y/n truth or dare?
Y/n- uh truth.
W- what is a embarrassing secret about yourself?
Y/n- noooooo dare.
W-oh so there is something.
K- what is is Y/n?
Y/n- nothing!
You didn't even realize you where hiding your head behind Thomas.
T- Y/n come on.
A- I'll say one.
D- only one?!
A- she once had 8 cavities at once.
*everyone states at you*
Y/n - you had to say that one! Really!
Everyone just laughs.
D- what size you have 8 fillings on your grown up teeth?
Y/n- yeah.
Your hiding your head again.
Y/n- wait my turn Ava truth or dare?
A- I'm am suddenly very scared. Uhh Dare.
K- I got one! Kiss Dylan.

They look at each other and then they kiss. Everyone played a couple more rounds. Everyone was kinda Drunk. It was midnight and most people had left. It was only The three killers, Dylan, Thomas, and Will. Ava and Dylan are dating! I was sitting outside I had changed into a track pants and a tank top. I was looking at the stars. Then I heard a voice from behind me.
T- beautiful isn't it?
Y/n- yeah I love looking at the stars. You can see a lot from here.
We looked into each other eyes when Ava yelled for us to cone inside. So we went in and there was a movie set up it was amazing.
K- what do you want to watch guys?
Y/n and Thomas - Star Wars
*everyone laughs*
They end up watching happy death day.
When the movie ended everyone was getting ready to leave. Kaya and Will left. Then Thomas said. "Dyl? Ava, Love? You guys can Stay the night if you want."
D- heck yes!
T- I have 2 guest bed rooms and there's my room so I can sleep on the couch.
Y/n- don't be dumb. A and I will share.
A- yeah!
T- ok sounds good see you in the morning.

We all went to different rooms well not A and I. She was so happy because Dylan and her are a thing now. We ended up falling asleep.