Interviews chapter 8

Y/n POV

I woke up this morning with three people jumping on my bed. I threw 2 pillows and hit all three of them I don't know how.
They had all eaten so I went to the kitchen to grab one of the cereal boxes I was trying to reach it I just couldn't. I would have climb it but it wasn't my cupboard. I was still trying when I felt someone's hand go around my waste and then grabbed a box and Hanes it to me.
Y/n- thank you.
T- *laughs* you cute when your mad.
Y/n- I'm not mad.
T- yeah ok.
You eat and you and Thomas talk. Until Ava calls you because she wants to be sure you look perfect for interviews.

 Until Ava calls you because she wants to be sure you look perfect for interviews

I put this dress on, even though I hate dresses and stuff. I loved the colour though it was my thing. The fall kinda colour. I walked Into the living room my hair was in a bun with braids and stuff it was so cool. When I turned Thomas was staring right at me.
T- you look beautiful.
Y/n- you don't look to bad yourself.
D- the movie scene yes!!!
A- have fun at the interviews. Call me in between.

We all got into  Tommy's car and I got shot gun. Because I'm better then Dylan. We got to the first interview  it was with a host that goes by Jimmy falcon. I've seen some of his before.
In this one  it was Myself, Thomas, Kaya, and Dylan.

J- hello everyone I'm Jimmy falcon and today we have the cast of blood is black! *cheers*
Y/n- I'm Y/n
D- I'm Dylan
K- I'm Kaya
T- I'm Thomas
J- ok so Dylan , you haven't really talk about this but you have a girlfriend!?
D- yes her name is Ava.
J- how'd you met?
D- Y/n.
Y/n- Ava is my best friend has been since I was two.
J- aww cute, Kaya who is your favourite person to work with?
K- Y/n, I have the most inside jokes with her.
J- nice, Thomas do you have your eye on anyone?
T- kinda.
J- who may that be?
T- someone.
J- ok ok I get it I'll take a hint, lastly Y/n your in grade 12 right?
Y/n- I guess. I'm going into grade 12 after summer.

That interview ended and when we walked outside I took my bracket off for a sec forgetting why I put one on there in the first place. We had 3 more interviews and now we have 9 left for the day. A lot isn't it.

We got some more done then I had one by myself with Ellen. I went to do that Ellen was nice. When I was done with that interview I had 2 more to go. Thomas was doing one alone now. I went to a bench outside where Kaya was when a lot paparazzi came up to us. We where both on our phones.

One man holding a camera very close to us was asking a lot of questions. "Are you guys the two actors from Blood is black? How long have you 2 known each other? Who is your favourite Cast member? Who pulls the pranks on everyone? Is anyone dating a cast
Member?"
K- uh you could ask one question at a time and wait for us to answer. *giggles*
Y/n- yes, uh since we start filming.
K- y/n is my favourite, Y/n and Dylan.
Y/n- no. Dylan is dating my BFF but that's it. Ava's not in the cast.
Radom interviewer- but can you explain these photos it looks like you and Thomas a dating and Ava and Dylan are there double dating.

Y/n- oh I love that photo

Y/n- oh I love that photo. That was just a day when Ava came to set with me.
K- yeah I do remember that. I love my photo skills.
We just started laughing then the guy
Showed the next photo.

Y/n- Uh how do you even have that? Whatever as you can see Tommy and I are next to each other but he doesn't have his arm around me

K- why can't paparazzi just take a hint sometimes.
Y/n- I have no idea. *takes a breath*

After those 2 they where gonna show more but Thomas got here. Dylan was inside watching Tommy's interview. I now do realize after looking at those pictures I am ready for more then just friends with this guy. We got in the car and Thomas turned the radio up and we where jamming out to music. Then we drove to do the last interviews.

2 hours later.
It's 10 at night, and we are driving home. I guys I fell asleep on in the car, because I heard people leave the car and the music stopped but I was to tried to Even move. So I didn't open my eyes. Until I heard a voice.
"Love, it's me we are home."

" Tommy?" I opened my eyes as I said his name. He just smiled at me. He grabbed my bag for  me and we went inside. I went and had a shower I put on some sweat pants and a t-shirt. We went into the living room being as I only ate breakfast today I was so hungry.

I went into the Kitchen and found a apple so I grabbed that then went up to bed.

I will be making a soulmate kinda like Tiktok, POV with Thomas. I could also do Tom Holland if anyone wants.
~S