Sunday monring chapter 7

Thomas POV

I woke up to see Dylan and Ava sitting on the coach. It was 7 when I woke up turns out they woke up around 15 minutes ago. Well Ava woke up then she woke up Dylan and now there down here.
T- well I'm gonna go wak-
A-No!
D- why so serious about not waking her.
A- she loves her sleep. She stayed up late, she's not gonna wake up early. You can try to wake her but she will be so grumpy! Also on the weekends are the days I normal at least let her sleep till 11.
T- fine.

We put something on the tv. Then it was soon 12 and y/n still hadn't woken up.
T- can I wake her now?
A- why do you want her awake so bad?
T- I hate third wheeling.
D- and
A- yeah you love her.
T- do not.
A- yeah let's go get her up.

We walked into the guest room whom she spelt she looks  so pretty so peaceful when she sleeps . We all go on the bed and started jumping up and down. That's when a pillow flew in the air and hit Dylan and he fell right over.
A- Dyl! I never fall when I get hit.
D- you've probably get hit every day that's why!
A- true. I use to fall and still do sometimes.
Y/n- let me sleep!
T- it's 12:10 love.
Y/n- uhhhhhh!!! Fine

When Y/n sat up I loved the way her messy hair looked and when she was still using her morning voice it was so cute.

Y/n POV

They woke me up! I hate them! Uhhhh but it is pass 12 so I better get up. There where four bowls set up on the table with spoons and then we sat down and Thomas grabbed like 6 different kinds of cereal from the top of his cupboard.why? Why is it always on the top!

We all started eating. That's when I realized my hair was still in a bun and it got wet yesterday. It was gonna be a pain to brush out. When we where done eating. Ava and I went home. When we got home I sat down on the coach and Ava FaceTime Dylan from the bedroom and I FaceTimed my parents from home. I miss them a lot.

4 Months later

The filming is done and everyone is now family to each other. Well the maze runner cast was already family. The date it was being put out to the world was only 3 months away. You went back to Canada with Ava for a Month and a half to see your family. When you where in Canada you saw Nolan and he told you this "I've seen pictures of you with that Thomas guy. You too will never be in love. Even if you think so or your never be in love with anyone for that Matter! You may love them but no one not even your parents love you."that was the night you started cutting you wrist.

It was a month before the premiere of the film blood is black aired you when back into London. Your grade 11 school year had ended. Ava came back with you again just to be sure. You wake up, but actually she didn't need to. This time instead of getting apartment. You guys stayed in the guests room at Thomas's and Dylan stayed in the other one. Interviews started  the cast tomorrow.