Beyond Sexy

Katies POV (pic of Max)

I smile as I walked into my first class on Friday morning. Yes, it's grade tens, and it's my worst class, but even a room fulled with horny full of shit teenage boys and back chatting girls couldn't ruin my mood. I was exsited for tonight. Tonight I'm cooking dinner for My adorable sweet girlfriend who I happen to be falling so fucking hard for. She had come to school yesterday, now that her mom is back at the institute. I was shocked when I went to her house after teaching on wednesday and I found out her mother is a schizophrenic, and I felt so bad for Lucy when her mom started talking to an empty chair thinking that there was a person there. Vanessa, Lucy's mother, was a really beautiful woman, and I could see, a very loving and caring mother and I hated the fact that she had to be diagnosed with schizophrenia. I know it must be so hard for Lucy, having to see her mother talk to nothing or start getting paranoid and freaking out and Lucy can do nothing about it. But I was happy that she introduced me to Vanessa and that I got time to talk to her and be with her in the car while taking Vanessa to the mental institute and back. I could feel myself fall for Lucy, and damn I know that I'm falling hard, and I can only pray she will catch me. I have never been able to open up to someone and just talk freely like that ever in my life. Ok, I am open to Jessica and Kyle, but I've known them most my life. Lucy I have only known for about three or four weeks!! And still, I feel my heart beat faster and butterflies fly in my stomach every time I see her, or see her mesmerising smile or feel her touch. I have never felt this way about anyone, before now I had always thought that having these feelings for someone was stories and made up shit, but now I am feeling this way about someone, and I can not control myself. To be honest, I have always been the woman on top, the one in control in my relationship, but whenever I'm with Lucy Butler I feel weak, nervous, confused and out of control, but at the same time I feel at peace, happy and safe. Every second I am away from her I crave to have her nere me, to hold her and to be in her arms. This is all New to me, and honestly? It scares me. But I'm am to exsited to see where this will go.

I call for attention as I realise that its two minutes into the lesson and my students are still talking considering I haven't started yet because I was to caught up in my own thoughts. My day drags by, with only one good lesson, and that lesson being my English lesson teaching my A levels, and being able to watch the adorably cute beauty I get to call my girlfriend. After school I stay for an hour, quickly finishing some of my work that I should be doing later but in that time I will be spending time with the girl that happens to consume my every thought.

Once I'm home, I shower, washing my hair and shaving (everywhere I might add). After my shower, still wrapped in a towel I dry my hands and call Kyle, considering I haven't spoken to him in so long. I put the phone on speaker and drop the towel and walk over to my walk in closet and stand naked wondering what pair of matching laced underwear to wear.

"Heyyy baby girl!!! What's up sexiness?!?" I hear Kyle answer my call.

"Hey Kyle, long time no see cutie pie!!!" I say smiling as I pick out a pair of red coloured and black laced underwear and start dressing.

"Yes!! Long time NO see, I miss you Katie!! Any ways, how's things in the teaching business??"

"Its all good honey, and how are things in your fourth yeah of medicine Kylie?" I ask, calling him by my nickname for him.

"Still the most difficult shit I've ever had to deal with!!!" He complains.

"And how's your girlfriend, Jennifer right?" I ask after laughing at his whining.

"Yes, it's Jennifer. And she's awesome!! Its been four months now and I'm thinking of popping the L word, considering I was inlove with her before she even started going out with me." He chuckles and I grin. Jennifer is really good for him, she beautiful, smart, strong inside and funny. I'm really happy for him and I hope things work out for them.