Sisters for life

Katies POV (pic of Jasen ⬆)

I am desperate to jump out my seat and run of this freakin plane. Its just landed but we are to 'remain seated until first class members have exited'. My grandparents had bought me business class tickets, so the flight had been more than pleasant. Seeing my grandparents had been amazing as usual. I have always gotten on well with them. I love my grandma's cooking and my grandpa's intelligent and interesting conversations. They were The first people who I told that I was gay in my family, and the accepted me straight away and treated me no different than before.
Seeing my mom and dad and siblings had been like always. My younger sister and I get along fine, it's my younger brother, Jack, that I fight with. He always pulls pranks on me like putting flower in my hair drier or putting red dye in my tooth paste. And he's homophobic so every time I see him he always gives me a lecture about how I'm going to hell and how it's 'unnatural'. I seriously wish he was more mature like our younger sister Jenn is. My dad is also homophobic but he accepted me...sort of... My mom is amazing. We have always gotten on and I love spending time with her. But the entire time I missed Lucy. I felt like a part of me was missing. And oftern I would catch myself staring out a window just thinking about all the memories I have already made with her.
"Business class may now leave," I hear the air hostess say over the intercom. I jump up and I am the first one out of business class out the plane. I make my way through customs with inpatients and collect my bag and walk through the glass doors to where all the family's and friends are waiting for whoever may be visiting or comming home to them. I scan the crowd and my eyes suddenly fall on a girl ducking under the ropes and sprinting towards me. I let out a squil of excitement and let go of my bags just as the familiar smaller body crashes into me. I wrap my arms tightly around her and I feel her bury her face into my neck. We cling onto each other for several minutes before I pull back and kiss her on her lips, not caring who might be watching. Its not a deep or passionate kiss, but it still sends the butterflies into wild frenzy and makes my heart skip a few beats. I pull back and pull her into my arms again and I smile as I feel her sigh and fall into my embrace.
"I missed you so much.." I mutter into her hair.
"Not half as much as I missed you....I felt so empty and lifeless without you...I could hardly breath." She whispers into my neck, sending shivers over my skin. I suddenly feel safe and relaxed again. There is no way to explain how much I missed the fresh smell of her hair, and how She smells like vanilla and how she fits perfectly in my arms.
"Come Katie, lemme get you and your stuff home." She says pulling back and taking my one hand in hers, Her smaller fingers slipping between mine. I smiled and kissed her cheek softly, igniting a cute giggle from her. I grabbed the larger bag and She took my carry on bag from me and leads me to the parking outside and walked straight up to a Audie R8. I stood frozen staring at the car. I had no idea she owned one of these!!! She always drove a motorbike!!!
"Are you coming baby?" She asks frowning at me as she unlocks the car.
"What the hell? We've been dating for nearly two months and you never told me you had a R8!!!" I exclaim, finally moving toward the car in awe.
"I don't like to drive it to school because people will stare and I really don't like flaunting the fact that my dad is rich..." she says shyly and humbly, looking down and blushing.
"You are to cute, you know that? To cute." I say pecking her lips softly and tossing my bag in the back and closing the door.
She drives us to my house, and by the time we get to our destination, exhaustion has caught up with me from the flight. I can bearly keep my eyes open as a giggling Lucy helps me up to my room and against my wishes, undresses me and helps me put on a baggy t-shirt and booty shorts and forces me into bed. Literally. I fall asleep with Lucy's arms around me and her singing Echo by Jason Walker. Oh God I love her voice.

***

I wake to the smell of bacon. I open my eyes and smile. I sit and rub the sleep out my eyes and run a hand through my hair. Its not to knotted so I just yawn and get up and make my way slowly downstairs. I stop when I reach the kitchen and lean against the wall and smile. She's wearing only underwear, and it's black laced underwear at that. Damn she looks ravishing...
I sneak up behind her and slip my arms and kiss her neck softly, feeling the usual excited feeling rush all over me at her bare skin on mine.
"Why are you making breakfast?" I question, laughing softly as she jumps when she feels my sudden and unexpected touch.
"Because you've been away and I wanted to make you breakfast," She says turning and slipping her arms around my neck and pulling me close So that my lips can brush hers.
"No no," I say scowling and pulling back before we kiss,"I have morning breath. Lemme eat and the clean up and then we can think about kissing." She pouts and frowns, and just wink at her and release her and help her finish breakfast.
While we ate she told me about her trip down to her beach house with Storm and Jess and how Jessie had a one night thing with a smoking hot girl and how she taught Jessie and Storm to surf and how they got so waisted two nights in a row, and I told her about my visit with my family and my homophobic brother and awesome little sister and amazing mom, and about my peaceful time with my grandparents. Talking to her and hearing her laugh felt so Right. Listening to her talk and seeing the way her eyes sparkled when she spoke about something that had obviously made her happy was perfection. This is the way I want to spend the rest of my life, I thought to myself as we washed the dishes together. Waking up everyday with her in my arms, hearing her laugh, helping her cook and clean up....I have truthfully never been in a relationship like this before, but than again, I have never felt so strongly for someone before.
"Come you, shower time," I said huskily into her ear and taking her one hand as she placed the last glass in the drying rack. I smile as I feel her shiver and let me lead her upstairs to my bedroom and into my bathroom. I close the door behind us and switch the shower on to let it warm up, and I turn to my quite girlfriend. She's standing there, her eyes wide but dark with lust. I carefully make my way back towards her and she backs away until she is pressed against the closed door. I giggle and press my body against her and press my lips against her neck, and feel shivers run down my back as she let's out a moan when I suck and lick at her soft spot. I pull her away from the door and un clip her bra and through it to the side as she pulls My sleeping baseball T over my head and tosses it to the side to. I slide my arms around her waist and flush her closer to me and she slips her arms around my neck and brings her lips to mine and kisses me passionately and I return the kiss.
Soon we are both under the warm water and very much naked and making out. I draw back and reach for the soap bottle and pour the sweet smelling liquid into my one Palm and I being her close with my other arm and I massage her all over using the soap and kissing and nibbling at her lips and neck, igniting moans and groans. She does me when I finish with her and her touch makes my knees weak and I feel so vulnerable, which is all still new to me.
"I think I need to clean you more...down here," I say seductively once the soap has washed off both our bodies. I crouch down slowly when I say the 'down here' part, and I smirk as I hear her gasp. I push her a little back so she's up against one of the shower walls and I spread her legs apart and slowly I trail kisses up the inside of one of her thighs. I finally stop teasing her and give her one long lick that trails the length of her. She groans and digs her hands into my hair, pushing me more towards her needy core. I continue to give her long and slow licks, dipping my tongue into her opening and making circles with my tongue around her clit, teasing her. After a while I take her sensitive area in my mouth and flick my tongue over it repetitively and I slide two fingers into her tight entrance and I continue pumping my fingers in and out of her and licking her clit fast.
"Oh fuck Katie," She moans and I feel her begin to shake and her knees buckle so I have to hold her up with one arm,"Katie!! Oh my God Katie!!! Faster!!! Oh fuck!!! Faster! Harder!!" She starts yelling my name over and over again and throwing her head back in pleasure, her hips rocking. I finally feel her cum, her walls tightening around my fingers. I lick her clean, loving her amazing taste. I stand up and we make out for a little longer, Lucy still shaking and recovering from her orgasim, before we get out and we get dressed.
"Thank you for that shower Katie...damn you make me cum hard," Lucy says blushing, and I hug her goodbye.
"I love making you cum. You both sound amazing and taste amazing." I say winking at her before kissing her softly. I smile and wave at her as she pulls out and she blows me a kiss and I laugh softly as I watch her drive away. I go back inside and call Jessie, telling her that we need to go for lunch and she agrees to meet me at a Mexican restraint she says I will love.