Fake Date

Lucy's POV

She loves me. She said she loves me. I can't believe what happened last night. It had felt so perfect up there with the cool breeze and beautiful view and no sound other than Katies sexy voice. I knew that then was the time. So I had told Katie. I had been shit nervous, but then She had told me she loves me to, and I had never been so happy. Never.
As soon as Katie had dropped me off I had called Storm and told her and she had screamed 'about fucking time!!' and then been all happy for me. I felt as if my heart was gonna jump right out my chest. I seriously can't believe that a sexy, striking, beautiful and slightly older woman that I have fallen so deeply inlove with loves me back.
Let me just say that being in love with your teacher sucks. It fucking sucks that I have to sit through her classes and watch her be all strick and sexy and not be able to kiss her or anything that was more than a teacher student relationship. And guess what, she now has reading glasses. And I swear she looks over the top of them and gives me that clichè sexy teacher look in purpose when She speaks to me in class. They make her look so mouth watering sexy, or at least more than usual, however impossible that is.
The next two weeks go by, and They are incredibly happy and peaceful weeks for me. I spent a weekend with my mom and Maisie and Ashy, and my dad dropped by for two days and nights during one of the weeks and we spent some quality time together. Melody wrote back to me and sent a picture of her, and damn she's changed. Her hair is longer and she's more tanned and slimmer and definitly fitter and her muscles stand out more. She has a fiercer ans stronger look in her brown/green eyes, but I guess war does that to someone.
Katie and I did spend time together, wether it was watching movies and making love at her place on a Friday or going shopping for winter clothes at a shopping mall in another city three hours away. Ever since Katie and I expressed our feelings, we have just gotten closer and I have just fallen deeper in love with her. She my last thought when I fall asleep and my first thought when I wake up. She's the reason I will randomly smile to myself because I'm thinking of her. Her crazzy perfect smile and piercing captivating deep crystal blue eyes are just two of the things about her that make my heart race and make it a struggle for me to breath whenever I see her, even if it's from a distance when she's talking to another teacher across the cafeteria.
"Hey, I have an idea." Max says while at lunch break.
"I never thought the day would come," Patrick says with a smirk, only to be hit on The arm by Storm.
"An idea about what?" Jasen presses, while fishing a French fry off my plate and dipping it in tomato sauce.
"Lucy's and Katies problem about people suspecting their relationship." Max continues after giving Patrick a death stare for his sarcastic comment.
"Go on," Storm says while I glance around to make sure no one is listening in.
"Patrick's single, so he should just fake date Lucy, and Katie has that friend Jessica so she can fake date her, that should knock anyone off your guys backs," Max says shrugging.
"That's not such a bad idea..." I say nodding.
"I'm surprised you came up with it," Patrick mattered and received a second clip on his shoulder from Storm.
"Where's Zac?" I ask frowning. Normally he would of joined us by now.
"Probably making out with his new girlfriend," Storm says while rolling her eyes.
"That guy." Jasen says shaking his head And chuckling.
"Anyways, thanks for the idea Max," I say getting up And coming around the table and kissing his and Storms cheeks and ruffling Jasen and Parltricks hair, "I will definitly talk to Katie about it. That is if Patrick doesn't mind fake dating me." I add throwing Pat a playful wink and skipping out the cafeteria.
I pass Katie and the history teacher talking by the door and Katies eyes meet mine and I smirk and bite my lip, causing a sly smile to tug at the corners of her lips and eyes. I continue to wall briskly down The empty hall way and swing into an empty and hardly ever used classroom. I wait by the door and smile as I hear the click of Katies heels as she follows. She notices me and stops outside the door, giving me that sexy naughty look I love. I smile and step back and she enters, never taking her eyes off me. I shut the door and she imidiatly pushes me up against it and let's her lips brush mine.
"I thought you said we need to be careful," I tease, locking the door and pushing her over to a chair and straddling her.
"Oh shut up you, I haven't been able to touch you in a week and it's been torture !!" She groans, slipping her hands around my waist and into the back pockets of my jeans.
"How do you think I feel?! Do you have any idea how sexy you look when you wear your glasses?!" I exclaim slipping my arms around her neck. She chuckles and I bring my lips to hers, and she returns my soft kiss. As always, the kiss becomes more heated after a few moments and there is tongue and love bites involved for a while before I'm kissing and sucking at her sensitive spot on her neck while grinding on her slowly, causing her to moan sexily.
"I was thinking, well actually Max gave me this idea," I start to say as I draw back. She then takes the opportunity to kiss my neck as I continue to speak, or well stutter as she drags her teeth lightly across my neck and her tongue licks across my skin, "T-that you c-c-could fake da-date Jessie and I-I could fake date Patrick. Y-you know, to make peo-people believe we aren't s-seeing eachother."
"That's not a bad idea...plus I could parade Jessica around at the up coming prom. I was asked to chaperone it with Miss Flake, this history teacher." She says thoughtfully, drawing back from her kissing at my neck.
"Cool. I'll talk to Pat about it and you will talk to Jessie?" I ask, smiling and cocking my head in a questioning way.
"Yes. I'm sure Jessie will laugh her head off but she'll be happy to do it." She says biting her lip and I smile and bring my lips back to hers.
We continue to do our little mixture of making out and talking until it's time for class, and I hid in the store room and wait ten minutes while she goes out first after writing me a late slip.