❝𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈𝙎𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙎❞

𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 DRACO IS NOT AS GOOD AT FLIRTING AS HE CLAIMS TO BE

-HERES A SHORT
AWKWARD/NERVOUS DRACO BECAUSE THERE'S NOT ENOUGH OF THOSE KINDA STORIES/IMAGINES 🗣️‼️

-LETS ACT LIKE THEY'RE 18 OR SOMETHING

-THIS IDEA IS INSPIRED BY @cloudysmiiles

-LETS ACT LIKE THEY SERVE COFFEE AT THE THREE BROOMSTICKS BECAUSE IM NOT GOING BACK TO EDIT 'THE THREE BROOMSTICKS' TO 'MADAM PUDDIFOOTS TEA SHOP'

-

-

-

DRACOS POV

"Do I have to go?" I asked Blaise while I shrugged my coat on.

"Pansy invited us"

"Ok, and?"

He shook his head with a smirk while adjusting the sleeves of his coat "She wants to try the new drink they're serving at The Three Broomsticks"

Of course she does.

Apparently, they decided to serve this new drink at The Three Broomsticks. I heard the Weasleys talking about it the other day. Something about it being a muggle drink.

They act like I want that.

Blaise opened the door and started clapping his hands together "C'mon dracey, c'mon boy" he said in a high pitched voice

"I'm not a dog, Blaise."

NO ONE'S POV:

The sound of the bell rung as Draco Malfoy and Blaise Zabini had entered the pub.

"I don't want to be here right now" Draco harshly murmured to his friend as he saw Theo and Crabbe running up to him.

"Didn't ask" Blaise smiled, avoiding eye contact with the boy and looking straight ahead.

"What's up with you Malfoy?" Theo asked as he led them to the table near a window.

"Nothing, just tired" he grumbled

"Maybe some coffee can wake you up"

"True" Blaise added as he took a seat "Draco told me he'd order"

"No I didn-"

"Thank Merlin" Theo sighed in relief, interrupting the Malfoy boy who was know furrowing his eyebrows at Blaise in confusion. Theo leaned back in his chair and placed a hand on his heart "I accidentally left my money at home, oops"

"Well..what are you waiting for?" Pansy urged him out of his chair.

His foot caught his shoe and he stumbled out of his seat "Fine" he dusted off his coat "but don't be surprised when you start choking on your drinks" an amused smirk found its way to his face as he saw their surprised facial expressions out of the corner of his eye.

"Watch it" he sneered at someone who looked like he could've been a Third Year. His hands were stuffed in his pocket as he muttered curse words under his breath.

That was...until he looked up and saw her...

Draco stood dead in his tracks as he watched her disarming smile shine. Her attention was focused on the line of customers in front of her rather than at the boy who thought she was absolutely stunning.

"Deep breaths" he mumbled before cutting through the group of teenagers and getting to the front of the line so he could order and hopefully get this girls number.

"Hello, I'll take your order when you're ready" she smiled. Oh that smile, he thought.

{show me that smile shawty😏‼️}

"I'm ready." It came out faster than he intended for it to come out.

"Oh okay" she giggled a little "what can I get you"

"Oh--um" he stumbled over his words "I don't actually know" the poor guy was now flustered as a little chuckle came from behind him. He turned around and glared at the teenagers which immediately shut them up. He squinted his eyes, starting to read the options "I'll have a coffee"

"A coffee it is"

You got this Draco.

"Sooo" he started "do you come here often?"

"Considering I work here, yes"

Dumbass.

Dumbass.

Dumbass.

"dO yOu CoMe HeRe oFtEn?"

How could you forget she works here?!

The group of teenagers behind him had begin to chuckle as Draco nervously rubbed the back of his neck "Right" he chuckled "I knew that. I was just trying to see that smile of yours"

Nice save Draco.

She chuckled a little "Well it worked"

"Just give him your number" said a voice. Y/N looked over Dracos shoulder as he turned around and saw the same kid he sneered at. He looked like Draco, but had sandy blonde hair. The boy joined the group of teenagers and stood in line with them.

Awkward silence filled the vicinity. Sounds of chatter could be heard around them.

"Your coffees ready" said Y/Ns coworker. He had also noticed the awkward silence.

"Would you like some napkins?"

"I--uh--sure"

She went to the back to get some napkins. "Her names Y/N" the same teenager spoke "she's a nice girl so don't break her heart. That's if you do end up with her"

Draco raised an eyebrow as he looked down at the boy "thanks"

"Here's your napkins" the girl who was now known as 'Y/N' said.

"Thanks" he nodded with a smile. He turned to the table with his friends, much to his disappointment, and took a seat with them.

"So, Draco" Pansy chuckled "do you come here often?" Laughter erupted as Draco slumped down in his chair. The table shook as Blaise began banging his fist on the table with laughter.

"Oh shut up" Draco looked at the napkin and saw something

xxx-xxx-xxxx :))

"He even managed to get her number!" Blaise praised as he looked over Dracos shoulder to see the napkin

Theo slowly stopped laughing as he used Crabbe to get up off the ground "Hey, where's our drinks"

Draco looked up from the napkin and glanced at Y/N who was taking orders

"I'll order for you guys"

I LIVE FOR AWKWARD DRACO.

THERE'S NOT ENOUGH SOFT/NERVOUS/AWKWARD DRACO STORIES IN MY OPINION 😤