CHAPTER 1

"Ohhh.. Mei.."

"Hmm.. Yuzu.."

After another pleasurable moment for the both of us, I slowly lie beside her.. barely breathing.. she is just amazing.. my fiancé.. my future wife..

Still catching her breath, she smile beautifully while looking straight to my eyes.. as if she is looking deep into my soul..

Ah, those lovely eyes that always captivate my heart.. I can't get enough of her.. damn, I'm so in love with her..

"Mei?"

"Yes, Yuzu?"

She slowly lean towards me and cuddles, she placed her arm on my waist.. and I slide my arm under her neck to make it her pillow and I slowly give her a gentle kiss on her forehead.. our naked bodies wrapped in each other, I can feel her body heat in mine...

"What is it Yuzu?"

I looked confusedly in her eyes... I can also feel her heart beating a little faster...

"Uhm, we are engaged now, right?"

"Hmm, yes.."

Where is this going? What's wrong my love?

"I am wondering, since you have set new rules at school, uhm.. can we wear our rings then?"

Even with just the side lamp's low light, I can see my future wife's cheeks blushing.. aw, don't look away, don't be shy now, my love.. I cupped her chin up so I can look her in the eyes lovingly before I answer...

"Yes, Yuzu. But, maybe if you wear it on your finger, then I'll wear it on my necklace, or we can both wear it on our necklace, would that be okay?"

Ah there it is, that beam in her eyes, together with her beautiful smile... it really warms my heart to see her like this..

"O-okay.. Thank you Mei.. I love you"

I love you too, Yuzu.. is what I want to tell her, but instead, I reach down to her and gave her a deep and passionate kiss, then we let sleep take us..

---

"Hmm.."

Its cold... I'm alone in bed, that explains it.. I looked around the room and there is no trace of her. Now where is my future wife?

I walked out of our room, and as I looked around the kitchen, I saw my favorite dish, already prepared on the table.. I smile at the thought of how sexy Yuzu can be with her apron on while preparing gracefully one of my favorite dishes.. but where is she?

Mother is not home yet, she tends to render overtime these past few days. I hope she's not neglecting her health.

I went on and look inside the bath, I stopped on my tracks when I saw her clothes in the bin... I can see the silhouette of her body from behind the shower curtain... My heart slowly begin to race as I remember all the things that we did last night.. I clench my chest, I want to stop myself from craving for her..

"I must stop myself from having these thoughts of her, or else I'll lose it and won't be able to concentrate at school. Keep yourself together Mei." I thought to myself.

"Mei?"

I was startled when she pushed aside the curtains... Ah, her perfectly curved body grace in front of me.. damnit.. I looked at her soft and loving eyes, I know she can feel my stare full of hunger.. my throat get dry when my eyes start to wander in her gorgeous body... from her face, her smooth and slender neck, gulp, her shoulders... down to her...

"Hey Mei, would you like to join me?"

Those softly spoken words.. How can I refuse.. I can hear it seducing me and making my desire grow even more.. And with a heart beat, I removed my clothes and joined her in the tub.. as I'm about to pounce on her, I realized we are going to be late for school.. so, with my hand gently caressing her face I told her..

"As much as I want the idea of making love with you here, I think you must finish and go prepare for school first Yuzu. Or else..."

"Just for a little bit more, Mei.. you've been gone for a while and I miss..."

Ugh, I can't hold back.. not when you are giving me that look, my love.. I didn't let her finish what she was saying, as I too missed her so bad that it hurts thinking and pretending that its okay not to touch her like this.. I start to give her deep and passionate kisses as I explore her delicate body with my touch..

"Hmmm.. Mei.."

Her moans ignites my desire more... Damn.. I won't be able to stop at this point... I'm sorry love, but we have school today, maybe this weekend we can have a date? I stopped caressing her body and held her head as I speak softly to her ears, earning me a soft moan from my Yuzu...

"I really don't want to stop, but we really need to go, Yuzu"...

Aw, her pout is so cute, makes me want to bite those soft lips...

"Alright, I'm gonna go first and dress up"...

After finishing our breakfast, we went for school together... Sigh, this will be a long day thinking about her...