Chapter 24

Rowan POV

"Hey," Sabrina says from behind me. She places her hand on my shoulder. "It's gonna be okay."

My mind is going all over the place. I have mixed emotions. I don't know how to express them. I just lost my two best boys. They are gone. They don't trust me. I lost them. It's all my fault.

I watch as the audience look at one another. Their faces showing exactly what they're thinking. Probably thinking I'm a cheater. Or I'm a liar.

"I'm sorry everyone." The director says to the audience. "I guess the live tapping is cancelled." The crowd boos. "Please come again. And once again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience."

Everyone walks out with a disappointed look on their faces.

"Row," Sabrina whispers. "I'm here for you."

Tears well up in my eyes. My vision blurs. I quickly turn to face her. Her eyes show sadness. She spreads her arms out and I run right into them. She's the only one I can go to. The only one that understands.

I close my eyes and let the universe pass by.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✚ ✚ ✚

Rowbrina cause they slay. YES THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER. ONLY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO PUT MORE THAN ONE PERSON'S POV IN A CHAPTER. Next chapter will be longer. I think.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this! If you didn't, well. Okay. That's fine. I guess.

Comment and Vote!

TAWoGluv