Chapter 1

Rowan POV

I stare into his deep, beautiful, green eyes, and he stares back at mine. He slightly leans in, inches away, and whispers, "I've always wanted to do this," and with that, his lips collide onto mine. I tense up at first, but I slowly learn to relax, and I start to kiss back. My whole body lights up with fireworks and sparks all around. Then we separate. "That...that was my moment." He says, and I just smile.

"CUT!" The director shouts. I learned to hate that word.

"You did great," Peyton says with a smile.

"You too,"

He gives me a pat on the shoulder, then leaves. Just like that. I know Peyton and I are 3 years apart, and if we dated, I would be taking away his high school fun, and people would probably make fun of him for dating a 13 year old. I slowly started to like him, and I kind of have a crush on him. But, I do know, that he thinks of me as a little sister, that he probably has to protect, and nothing more.

I just stand there, for a couple minutes, taking in that moment.

"It's time to wrap it up, Rowan." I hear. I just nod, and slowly walk to my dressing room.

I change from my Riley clothes, into my own. Looking around, I sit on my bing-bag, and just relax, and turn on the TV. Well what do you know, our show Girl Meets World flashes on, and I start to smile, as I watch the episode, "Girl Meets Friendship." Then a slight knock was heard from my door. I slowly walk up to the door, and open it.

"Hey Rowan," Sabrina smiles.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, really, just wanna see my best friend."

"Okay, come in," I say.

She walks into my dressing room, and sits on the couch. "You're watching our show, huh?"

"Yeah," I reply.

She nods, and watches it with me.

----- • -----

Sabrina and I went to the movies with her sister, Sarah. Right when we opened the doors, and walked in, I could smell the popping popcorn and warm butter fill my nose with pleasure. I whiffed the scent in, and we discussed what we were going to watch.

We all combined our money to buy the 3 tickets. We walked up to the counter, and ordered a large popcorn bucket with three medium drinks. Sometimes we would share, but we all wanted a different flavor this time.

Sarah handed the man our tickets, and he told us to go to number 12, on the right. As we were walking, I noticed Peyton and his friends, Joey and Jonathan, walking into the arcade. I smiled, but he didn't notice me. Of course.

----- • -----

After the movie, I had this huge urge to use the restroom. I ran inside the boys restroom by accident, when I see Peyton scrubbing his hands in the public sink. I don't know why, but I just froze, and I couldn't move my legs. The slight stares from guys and boys didn't distract me, but I was distracted by Peyton. But, he still hasn't noticed me. Maybe I didn't want him to notice me, at least, not this way.

I searched the room, to find a way out of this. If he sees me here, looking at him, in the boys restroom, he'll probably think I'm a creep.

I'll just run out. That's what normal people do, right? I tried to move my legs, but it was as if they were glued to the floor. Peyton just finished washing his hands, and went to dry them. Good thing he cared for the environment, and used the air dryer. That bought me more time. I just don't understand why I can't move?

Then Corey came inside. "Corey?" I whispered.

He turned his head. When he saw me, his eyebrows raised. "You do know, you're in the wrong restroom, right?" He says.

"Yes," I whisper back. "Can you carry me out?"

"Um, sure..." He hesitated, then dragged me out of the restroom. Just before I got out, Peyton finished drying his hands, and turned around. I let out a breath.

"Thanks Cor," I say, "I just froze in there."

He smiled, then went back inside. Oh yeah, I still have to go to the bathroom. I look around the big theatre, and find the girls restroom on the other side. I start towards the direction, and make sure it really is the girls restroom, before heading in.