12. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗      MESSAGE!pls stay safe out herei don't want anything bad happeningto you !═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗     
MESSAGE!
pls stay safe out here
i don't want anything bad happening
to you !
═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

note: this chap is more of a flashback / filler. you can skip it if you choose. this is just reliving what happened that night. hope you enjoy !

warning: drug use, suicide attempt, manic episodes, overdose, self harm.

warning (2): this chap includes a lot of sensitive topics and graphic themes. again, you are more than free to skip this if you'd like ! again, pls enjoy <3

˗ˏˋYOUR POV!'ˎ˗

this party fucking sucks, i would know. i don't understand why daishou decided to drag me to this wasted ass party filled with drug addicts. i had suna, kita, akaashi, and surprisingly kenma here.

i was a heavy partier. it was an escape from reality. i don't want to deal with all the bullshit i have when i'm sober so i go to parties for a free fix. daishou knew i had a problem but continued to feed into it, he thought it would keep me around but little does he know, it's driving me away.

suna had just came back from a wave of people trying to hook up with them. suna isn't the popular type but no one couldn't deny the fact that they're hot. they attracted every single gender identity out there and i'm kinda jealous. they were the cautious type though, unlike me.

"how many shots have you had y/n?" akaashi asked in a concerning tone. i looked at the tiny shot glass and gulped it down, feeling the rush burn down my throat.

"i lost count after seven." i spoke coldly. i wasn't lightweight at all, i was used to this. i was a little buzzed is all, it took a lot to get me black out drunk.

akaashi and kenma had worry all over their faces as they watched me destroy myself at rapid rate. there was times my friends would try to stop me but there's only so much you can do, you can't help a person who doesn't want help.

by this time, kita had came back from talking to people so he can check on me. i felt like a child, a burden. all of them had to look after me so i don't do anything crazy and i felt bad. i just want to make things easier on them.

"where's daishou?" kita asked. i drowned myself in another shot before looking back at him.

"he told me he was going to the bathroom but it's been a little over ten minutes." i spoke back. they all looked at each other— probably thinking the same thing, he's cheating again.