V

~the football match~

I was shocked to see Haruto playing football. It didn't feel like an actual match, just like Yedam and Haruto fighting.

Before the time-out, Haruto made a goal, taking his team in the lead, Rebecca started cheering for him, her voice could probably be heard till the next school, which was 3 miles away.

Yedam looked tired, Hyunsuk Oppa has been a big fan of his game, so he was down there to support him. Yedam was looking at Rebecca, maybe missing the old cheers.

Junkyu came up and sat beside me, "Haruto's team is going to win, I bet"
"No one asked Junkyu"
"Who pissed you off?"
"I'm sorry, just not in the mood"

I suddenly heard someone cheering Yedam's voice, it was Jeongwoo and Jihoon, these Parks are the best. I started laughing.

Junkyu wasn't understanding what was going on, since he thought Jeongwoo hated Yedam.

Rebecca looked at them in a weird way, she and her girls started screaming their lungs out.

What is this? A cheering competition?

I stood beside Jihoon, definitely not shouting like the others. Yedam looked happy, but the sadness of missing Rebecca was visible in his eyes.

The match was a tie. Rebecca definitely wasn't happy with that, what did she want? No one knew.

Haruto was approaching me like I had done a crime, "yo, why were you taking sides with that guy? I thought we were friends?"
"How, and why did you think that?"
"I mean-"
"I'm just friends with Junkyu, not you" I didn't feel good saying these words to him, since he was nowhere at fault according to me.

He sighed and was going back, "Haruto!" He turned back, "well played" He let out a soft smile.

Suddenly the court was empty. I saw a girl coming towards me, "Sasha, how do I become you?"
"Huh? Why do you have to do that?"
"Because the guy I like, likes you" She started crying, how should I comfort her?

"See, you don't have to be me"
"That's right, I don't wanna be you. But the thought of him liking you makes me wanna hurt you. So bad." She smiled, I was so shocked.

I stood up in fear, "See, I know you're not being you right now, stop being controlled by your desires" She took out a sharp blade, making me gasp.

I started backing away, "I don't wanna hurt you, I'm afraid the blade would hurt you, you should throw it away, come on"
"Just let me do it, for once and for all"

I closed my eyes and I could feel my heart beating too fast. I was suddenly pushed away, I opened my eyes to see Yedam. He pushed both of us away and she ran away.