VII

The next day, I was trying to put up the curtains back, when Jeongwoo and Jihoon came inside

"Are you okay?" Jeongwoo asked.
"I'm trying to be, how are Haruto and Yedam? " She smiled.
"Haruto has Junkyu beside him, Yedam didn't come out of his room last night, so we had to leave" I nodded.

We went down and I hugged Hyunsuk Oppa, greeting him happy birthday again. He asked, "are you okay?"
"I'm great like always! So are we gonna have hamburgers today?"
"Definitely! After school!"

I was going to class with Jeongwoo when I heard a girl say, "look at her, she's with Jeongwoo today, what happened to the other guys!" They laughed.

Jeongwoo started running, I followed him. He suddenly stopped and I asked, "why? What happened?"
"You shouldn't hear bad things"
"Don't worry, it goes in one ear and out the other" We both started laughing.

I saw Haruto, "how are you?" I went to him, everyone was staring at us. He smiled and said, "I should be the one asking that to you"

"I'm fine, did you talk to your girlfriend after that?"
"I wasn't able to contact her after yesterday"
"That's.."
"Weird" I, Jeongwoo, and Junkyu said in monotonous sync.

Rebecca didn't come to the class as well, so what is going on? We got our test results today, very unexpectedly, I did the best in class.

Junghwan said, "Woah sash, I'm jealous, when did you get the time to study"
"You know what? I'm shocked as well" I winked.

I looked outside the window, searching for someone, but the football court was empty.

I ran to the canteen to show the test result to Jihoon, he was surprised by me suddenly Jumping on him.

"You cheated right?"
"Yah!"
"Ay, just kidding, well done, idiot!" He hugged me. I checked his wound, he nodded in an assuring way.

Everyone was shocked to see Jeongwoo coming together with Haruto and Junkyu. Hyunsuk asked, "do we have a new friend?"
"Sasha keeps on bringing interesting new guys," Jaehyuk said while laughing.

I glared at him, everyone already knew Haruto for being a Girlfriend stealer, which for me wasn't a true title, I always felt there was something more, which was unknown.

I was immersed in my thoughts when I heard a big bang. It was the sound of Haruto hurting his leg when he stood up to see Yedam together with Rebecca.

Haruto was about to approach them when Junkyu caught his hand. He didn't stop, I said, "Haruto, no."

He looked at me, with confusion in his eyes. Yedam was looking at us and smiling, Rebecca waved at Haruto making him angrier. He wasn't able to take it.