Chapter 1

(Here's the first chapter of the story. The Smash lost the fight against the Green Shadow, Solar Flare, Wall Knight and Grass Knuckles in a wrestling match. After the Plant Heroes left, he stays at the Wrestling Ring and think for a while. He saw a shooting star and made a wish. A wish to make this world a better place.)

The Smash's POV

I... lost? I lost to those Plant Heroes, Green Shadow, Solar Flare, Wall Knight and Grass Knuckles, in a wrestling match! This makes me so mad! I could smash something! But I can't. I'm pinned to the floor right next to my Imp buddy. He was worried that this would happen. Eventually...

After the Plant Heroes left with the golden trophy while the plants and the zombies leaving the area, I just lay there and think for a while. Imp got up and look at me.

Imp: Smash, I don't know what to do with this money. But I'm going to keep it all for myself. So, hooray for me!

Imp threw his money in the air and let them fall all over the place. I mumble for a bit as I put my finger on the floor. The plants and zombies are fighting each other. I don't know how or why this happened. I was a Gargantuar once and then I'm a Zombie Hero. I have become so good to Dr. Zomboss that I get to smash some plants. Why? Because I'm The Smash.

This is like good news to me. At first, then I smash some more to make myself feel better. Like when Immorticia helped me with my smashing instincts. She summoned a plank of wood for me and then I use my strength to smash it into pieces.

But... something's not right. The world is supposed to be peaceful instead of destruction. The war between Plants and Zombies will never stop. If only if I could find a way to fix this everything will go back to normal.

That's when I look up at the night sky and saw a shooting star. I got up and close my eyes to make a wish.

"I wish for the world to be a better place." I said as I breathe in and out. I open my eyes and smiled. I hope my wish comes true. I just need to wait for it to come.

Imp: Wow. Smash, you really wish for that?

"Yeah... Things just gone chaotic around here. I just hope for something special. Soon..."

I hope I can change it. But just as I was talking to my Imp buddy, I feel like something just hit me hard on the head as I fell to the floor. The last thing I see and hear was my Imp buddy calling my name.

And then everything went black...

.....

..........

.............

"Ugh... my head..." I groan in pain as I slowly open my eyes to find myself in... a middle of nowhere? It's too dark for me to see. Except me, I can see myself. It's like an endless void around here.

A mirror appeared in front of me as I was shocked to see that I'm a regular Gargantuar! I don't have my hero clothes on me anymore. I have a red shirt with blue pants. My shoes are brown and I have a thing on my back. I think it's like an Imp would ride in.

 I think it's like an Imp would ride in