Chapter 2

(In the second chapter, The Smash went face to face against Solar Flare, the Plant Hero who loves to turn up the heat! Just as The Smash was going to finish her, he look at her as tears fall from her eyes. He felt bad that he might do it to the other Plants. So he let Solar Flare be and head inside the base, feeling like he want to tell Dr. Zomboss about peace with the plants, but it didn't work so far... Oh, and Solar Flare was wondering if The Smash is okay. Feels like he did the right thing, right?)

The Smash's POV

.....

.........

Smash?

Smash, wake up!

I hear someone calling my name as I slowly open my eyes, only to met with a bright light.

"Ugh... get that thing away from me..." I said as I adjusted my vision to find myself in the Zombie base.

"Feeling okay, sweetie?" I turn my head to see Immorticia with her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah... I think so. What happened?" I said, feeling my head hurting and realizing that I'm back to my hero clothes.

"You were out for quite a while. I came to see that you were knocked out, so I brought you back to the Zombie base." Immorticia smiled.

"Oh yeah... It felt like something hit my head and then pass out." I mumbled to myself as I move my legs off of the bed and got up.

"Can you walk?" Immorticia asked as I nod my head. Suddenly, alarms rang out as the Plant Heroes are approaching the base. There were Green Shadow, Solar Flare, Spudow, Sunflower, Peashooter and Chomper.

"I guess we better get going." I said as Imp climbed on my back and smiled.

"Time for a good smashing!" Imp giggled.

"Wait, Smash! Oh, nevermind..." Immorticia said as she followed me.

"It's those stupid plants again! Zombies, go defend our base and stomp on it!" Dr. Zomboss command all of us.

This is like the old days when we battle against the plants and tried our best to win this fight. Like taking over Suburbia and eating brains.

Immorticia summoned her broomstick and fly over to Spudow for a sweet battle.

Rustbolt went after Green Shadow, using his technology and his spatula which I don't know what it does.

Engineer use his jackhammer to find and beat Chomper.

Scientist warped from here to there. Crazy as he is, I'm sure he's feeling crazy about Sunflower.

Foot Soldier leaped into action and use his Z-1 Assault Blaster to blast that Peashooter.

I have to use my fists to beat Solar Flare. After the painful visions and my best friend being vanquished, I need to find a way to 'make peace' with them.

Smashing, smashing and even more SMASHING! It even felt good to smash the plants. I smash the ground, creating a shockwave, knocking over Solar Flare. Solar Flare landed on the ground with bruises all over her body.

"Good job, The Smash! Now, finish her!" Dr. Zomboss command me to do it.

I walk closer to her. Solar Flare looked up at me and close her eyes. I raise both of my fists up and prepared to smash her. But just before I could smash her, I hear her cry. I look down at Solar Flare and see her tears fall down on her face.

"Come on Smash! Finish her!" Imp cheered. Seeing her cry made me realize someone. Someone I remember...

"The Smash? Didn't you hear me? FINISH HER!" Dr. Zomboss commanded me again. I couldn't believe it. I was busy smashing the plants that I feel bad for them. This doesn't feel right either. I lower my fists and look at Solar Flare.