Chapter 10

(Electric Boogaloo is going to save Grass Knuckles for the dance off! Meanwhile, Neptuna has having a nightmare. Good thing Nightcap is here to cheer her up. Enjoy!)

Electric Boogaloo's POV

I have to keep saving him! No matter what happens! The lights are coming on as I see a disco ball over us. Then I feel the beat as I look at Grass Knuckles and dance to it, struggling to fight back.

Don't worry, Grass Knuckles! I'll save you!

Song: Chiller B-side

Evil Grass Knuckles: Give up, Electric Boogaloo! Nobody likes you! Your shocking dance moves are really that bad!

"No they're not! I'm great at dancing! They got to love it sooner or later!"

Evil Grass Knuckles: Electric Boogaloo! You'll never learn! Soon, the world will fall in a world of darkness!

"Stop lying to me, you evil Demon! I will save Grass Knuckles!"

Grass Knuckles: Electric Boogaloo! Help me please! This Demon monster won't spare you when you're saving me!

"Don't worry, Grass Knuckles! I'll save you! I just need to stay alive! Stayin' Alive! Yeah!"

Evil Grass Knuckles: Shut up, Grass Knuckles! You're making me angry! Now you're going to pay!

Grass Knuckles: Try me!

Evil Grass Knuckles: Ha!

"Keep fighting, Grass Knuckles! You'll be free! I can hear your voice! Just keep on fighting!"

Evil Grass Knuckles: Boogaloo!

"What?!"

Evil Grass Knuckles: You are going to regret this!

"I'm gettin down to the rhythm of the beat!"

Evil Grass Knuckles: You are so dead where you stand!

"Disco is dead and I like it!"

Evil Grass Knuckles: You will join us!

"No, I won't!"

Evil Grass Knuckles: Your friend won't come back!

"He will come back!"

Grass Knuckles: Boogaloo!

"!?"

Grass Knuckles: You gotta stay alive!

"I'm Stayin' Alive and don't you forget it!"

Evil Grass Knuckles: Join us, Boogaloo!

"No! Get away from me!"

Evil Grass Knuckles: Join us, now!

"No! Stop it!"

Evil Grass Knuckles: You won't stay alive much longer! You will die!

"Whoever said disco is deadly was right!"

Grass Knuckles: Stay alive, Electric Boogaloo! You can do this! I believe in you with all of my heart!

"Thanks Grass Knuckles. I believe in you, too. I just need to stay alive by dancing! Yeah!"