Chapter 4

(The Smash wakes up again and this time, he's in the Plant base with all of the Plant Heroes from GW2 and Heroes. But things got worse as the Gargantuars showed up to get a beatdown on The Smash. Meanwhile, Immorticia was wondering about him when Impfinity told her where The Smash is. Professor Brainstorm noticed something about The Smash. Now that Dr. Zomboss told him about it and his best friend, Crazy Dave. This causes Dr. Zomboss to get more angrier than ever. What will happen to our Zombie Hero? How will the mad doctor change his mind?)

The Smash's POV

Great... I got knocked out again! This time by those vines with quick reflexes coming from Chompzilla. I woke up and found myself in some kind of hospital. I look all around and noticed some paintings of plants from every variant. Why am I here?

I turn my head to the right to see Solar Flare sigh in relief. She's not the only one here. I slowly got up and look at all the Plant Heroes I met from yesterday. That would be Solar Flare, Green Shadow, Spudow, Sunflower, Peashooter and Chomper.

"Smash, you're awake." Imp buddy said as he hugs me with tears.

"Umm... Shouldn't you guys be concerned about this situation?" I asked.

"Well, we were, until Solar Flare told us about what happened last night." Grass Knuckles explained. "I am the world's ultimate boxing champion, but leaving the Zombie base to find something peaceful for both sides? I would join you and team up to find something special. Even if things goes wrong." Grass Knuckles said that he wouldn't beat me up, which made me feel calm and relieved.

"Thanks Grass Knuckles." I said as I give him a gentle smile.

"No problem. So The Smash, what brings you here? You still trying to find something special to make peace on both sides?" Grass Knuckles asked.

"Yeah, my life was like completely ruined. Not really." I told him.

"By the way, how come you're not battling plants?" Grass Knuckles said.

"I give up on battli- wait, why are you asking me that?" Grass Knuckles looked away from me. I followed him and...

...my heart sank as I look outside the window and saw a Giga Gargantuar and his Garg team approaching the Plant base!

"You have got to be kidding me?!?!" I growled. This has got to be the worst day of my life.

Immorticia's POV

I was sitting there playing with my batty friends. I can't help but wondering why The Smash wants everything to be peaceful. He loves smashing, even everyone knew that. And his Imp buddy keeping the money for his bet that he does.

He's like my strongest zombie I have ever met. He lifts things that matches his strength. We all love him because of his awesome wrestling moves. I wonder where he is?

That didn't take long as Impfinity leaped on the table and surprising me.

"Ah!!"

"Immorticia! I found you!" Impfinity said.

"Geez Impfinity, can't a bewitching zombie can have some peace?" I said.

"Oh, sorry. I came to say that I found out where The Smash is." Impfinity said as if he would get my attention.

Then, my eyes widen in shock as I look at Impfinity.

"You did?! Do you know where he is?!" I asked him.

"He's in the Plant base." Impfinity pointed his finger to the Plant base. There were Gargantuars walking to there to find The Smash. This made me feel worried about him.

Looking at my magic stick wand, I wave it around cutely. Then I got up and walk outside the Zombie base. I can't just walk over there when there are plants in there.

"Is there anything we can do?" I asked Impfinity.

"Hmm... Maybe you can use your telepathy with your magic?" Impfinity asked.

"Well, it couldn't hurt to try this." I said waving my magic stick wand in the air.

Impfinity watched me do my telepathy on The Smash. I charge up my magic stick wand. Charging... Charging.....

......This could take a while.

Professor Brainstorm's POV

I was in the laboratory where the mad doctor was doing his experiments, unlike me, I use brains as science. Dr. Zomboss was pacing around, thinking about something that has happened last night.

"Hmm...? Interesting... The Smash wants to have peace?" I asked.

"Yes..." He said.

"Why would he want that?" I asked him. Dr. Zomboss turned to me.

"Because... because he wants the war to end!" He answered my question in a mad tone. That has got me more curious than before. "And that's not the worst of it! He said about that I betrayed Crazy Dave!"

"Crazy Dave? You mean the leader of the Plants?" I questioned him. "Yes! That fool! The one who..." Dr. Zomboss paused. Then he turned away from me. His veins are glowing green with envy. His rage is building up more and more. Dr. Zomboss spoke to me again, this time in a quiet tone.

"The one who is my best friend..."

Hearing this, I realize why he wants Crazy Dave back and how the mad doctor caused so much destruction to this place. Does he want peace as much as The Smash? Does he want to turn his life into something good?

"Sometimes it's good to be yourself, even if things don't work out for you." My mind said as I watch Dr. Zomboss slamming his fist on the table. He still won't change his mind.

"I can't do it! And I won't do it! I'll bring my strongest zombies to stop The Smash! That Giga Gargantuar and his Garg team can stop him!" Dr. Zomboss grinned with evil as he laughed mechanically. No... don't tell me. He's actually going to stop The Smash by sending his Gargantuars?

"But Doctor, if you don't change your mind, then-" I got cut off by Dr. Zomboss looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Then what?! You don't get it, do you?! Crazy Dave is my enemy and I will never change my mind! Never....." Dr. Zomboss mumbled after his shout. He is Crazy Dave's rival. Afterall, he never changes, especially when the incident happened after the zombie outbreak. Dr. Zomboss walked to his lab, never wanted to come out.

I sighed in defeat as I look down at my light solar ball that I'm holding. It's luminary glows bright in the dark lab.

"Dr. Zomboss...you never change. Why would you do this to your best friend? Why?!"

I feel the anger in my eyes as I got up and head outside the lab

I feel the anger in my eyes as I got up and head outside the lab. I don't want to talk to him about this. But if I must, I will do it....for my best friend......