Chapter 6

(Grass Knuckles and Nightcap are still upset about what The Smash did, but luckily, Green Shadow and Spudow are trying their best to make them change their mind. Spudow got kidnapped by a mysterious zombie with glowing blue eyes. Meanwhile, The Smash has some kind of a dream in his own mind. It must be his best friend coming to him. Or is it...a nightmare?)

Third Person POV

Green Shadow was flying around the wreckage that happened here. She understands how The Smash told the truth to the plants. She feel like she wanted to help him out too, but first she had to find Grass Knuckles and Nightcap and tell them they made a terrible mistake.

She turned to the right and noticed a huge fissure caused by The Smash. So he must be nearby somewhere. She land right next to the fissure and see Grass Knuckles who is knocked out. She walk over to him and wake him up.

Green Shadow: Grass Knuckles. Wake up.

Grass Knuckles groaned in pain as he opened his eyes and see Green Shadow right in front of him. He got up and shake his head a few times.

Grass Knuckles: Ugh... What happened?

Green Shadow: You were out for quite a while.

Grass Knuckles: Oh yeah... that...

Green Shadow can tell that Grass Knuckles was still mad about The Smash. He still does. She wrap her leaf hand around him, trying to calm him down.

Green Shadow: I know The Smash might have done something wrong, but I look at his eyes and he was right. He was telling the truth.

Grass Knuckles looked away from her.

Grass Knuckles: I still don't trust him...

Green Shadow noticed about this. Some plants don't trust zombies, even when things get out of hand. She felt the same thing about Rustbolt. He did change, but the other plants don't trust him and attacked him for no reason.

Green Shadow: Hey Grass Knuckles. I know it's hard, but you have to accept that he's not giving up till he finds something.

Grass Knuckles turned to her with a little anger inside him. He understands how The Smash did, but still not sure. He can't even trust a Gargantuar Hero that loves smashing.

Green Shadow picked him up and carried him to the Plant base.

Spudow's POV

"Smash friend? Where are you?" I checked every building and every house, but no luck. He couldn't have just disappeared, right? This made my mine droop down in worry.

"Ugh..." I heard a voice as I look around the corner and see Nightcap waking up. "Nightcap..." I asked him.

He lift his head up to face me. I wasn't in a good mood about how him and Grass Knuckles beated The Smash up like that. I pick him up and carried him to the Plant base.

"Spudow, what are you doing?" Nightcap asked me. I didn't respond to him. Him and Grass Knuckles have to change their minds eventually.

"Spudow?" Nightcap asked me again. "..." I still didn't respond to him. This is not going to be easy...

Green Shadow's POV

A few minutes later...

"WHY DID YOU HURT MY ZOMBIE FRIEND?!" Spudow yelled at Grass Knuckles and Nightcap. He wasn't so happy about what happened after yesterday. I was right next to Spudow, trying to help him calm down.

"What are you talking about? You don't even realized it yet." Grass Knuckles shrugged. Spudow was about to throw his head at Grass Knuckles. I quickly flew up and stop him from throwing his head. He took a deep breath and calm down. Then he left to get some fresh air.