Chapter 5

(The Gargantuars are here to beat The Smash down. The Smash knew the Dr. Zomboss was doing this. Things went a wrong turn when Grass Knuckles and Nightcap heard him about what happened after that. This causes them to attack The Smash. Solar Flare tried to protect him, but she got hit in the process. Luckily Gargantuar came just in time to save him and his friend. Meanwhile, Professor Brainstorm was thinking about Solar Flare and wishes to see her again. Dr. Zomboss, on the other hand, has on his mind. What secrets is he hiding from the Plants and the Zombies?)

The Smash's POV

I can't believe Dr. Zomboss just told that Giga Gargantuar and his Garg team to find me in the Plant base. Why why WHY?!? There's no way he could tell someone about my opinion! I head outside to see the Gargantuars, including Giga Gargantuar who was the leader of the Gargantuars.

"Not good brainz..." I muttered to myself as the Plant Heroes followed me.

"Well well well. Look who it is. The Plant Heroes and The Smash." Giga Gargantuar grinned at me.

I clench my teeth in a fist of anger rushing inside my undead body. "Curse you Zomboss..."

"But Giga Gargantuar, The Smash is just-" Giga Gargantuar turned to the Gargantuar and cut him off. "Oh please, he's the traitor! We just need to vanquish him once and for all!" Giga Gargantuar said as he pointed his electric telephone pole at me.

I crack my knuckles and get into my fighting stance. Imp buddy climbed on my back and cheered for me.

"Be careful, Smash..." Imp buddy worrily said. As I was about to start, I hear a voice inside my head.

"........"

"...Smash....."

"The Smash, can you hear me?"

"Immorticia? Is that you?" I said, scratching my head.

"The Smash! Is that you?!" Immorticia shouted.

"Yeah, it's me sweetie! What is going on?"

"Smash, please tell me that you didn't join the Plant team? The Gargantuars are he-" I cut her off, already knowing about the Gargantuars.

"Yeah, I already know about the Gargantuars, Immorticia! That's how they figured it out! Not the way you think it may have happened, but it had something to do with me leaving the Zombie base and head somewhere to find something! It's kind of a long story." I explained.

"I'm sorry, you did what?!"

"Babe, Zomboss is going to beat me to dust! And by the way, for your information, I DID NOT "JOIN" THE PLANT BASE!!!" I yelled. Suddenly, I heard someone running up to me and hit me hard on the head. It didn't knock me out, but it hurts a lot.

"You set us up, did you?! I thought we could trust you! But no, you lied to us!" Grass Knuckles yelled. Brainz, he was pretty mad about this.

"I did not do it! It's Zomboss' fault who brought the Garg team here! I want to be alone for a good reason and you didn't even have to fight me! The reason that I want to have peace is to end this war!" I yelled, feeling a little pat coming from my Imp buddy.

"It's ok, Smash... I trust you." Imp buddy worrily said.

"Sorry babe, I gotta go! We'll talk later!" I shouted to Immorticia and then the transmission ended. I look back at Grass Knuckles who is cracking his leaf knuckles and prepares to strike.

"Grass Knuckles stop! He's telling the truth!" Captain Combustible shouted to him. But Grass Knuckles didn't listen to him. "No...." Grass Knuckles muttered under his breath. Some of the Plant Heroes were shocked, but some of them went to fight the Gargantuars.