Chapter 13

(Electric Boogaloo is feeling scared. The Darkness is right on his tail, attacking him with their attacks. He won't escape from them now that Spudow got him fully evilized. The Smash woke up from the fire attack that Solar Flare unleashed. Struggling to survive, Solar Flare and The Smash sing their last song to break free from the Darkness. Meanwhile, Chompzilla and Brain Freeze feel their body getting tired. It wasn't the Darkness, it was... the disappearing of the Heroes... Will they stop the Darkness before it's too late?)

Electric Boogaloo's POV

Why are you running away Electric Boogaloo...?

I thought you can dance like a star...

I was on a running pursuit. Those Evil Plant Heroes are right on my tail! I couldn't outrun them!

Come back Electric Boogaloo...

Someone threw something at me and I dodged it. It was his Potato Mine.

Continuing up ahead, I come across a dead end with no way around. Not good. I turn around and see Spudow grinning at me as his eyes glow red with evil.

Evil Spudow: What's the matter, Electric Boogaloo... Don't you want to play with the cutiest Spud...?

"No!" I said, ignoring his lies. Spudow can't be just gone. He needs to fight back or he'll be lost in Darkness forever.

I charge up my electricity, feeling the energy inside me as I struck him with a Lightning Bolt, hitting Spudow directly. It didn't work.

Evil Spudow: ha... HAHAHAHAHA!!! Even electricity can't save me!

I took a step back, backing against the wall. Spudow must be really evilized by the Darkness, but he has to be in there, right?

Before I try to escape, a music plays. Sounds like something scary heading to me.

This isn't going to be easy... I must keep staying alive!

Song: Chiller

Evil Spudow: What's the matter, Electric Boogaloo? Don't you want to join with the fun?

"Drop the beat, Spudow! You have gotten completely insane!"

Evil Spudow: Oh Boogaloo! You'll never learn! Soon the world will fall into darkness!

"Oh Spudow! You cutiest Spud! You'll see why this world needs our help!"

Evil Spudow: Join the fun, join the fun! Join the Darkness! You'll love it as much as I do!

"Stay alive, stay alive! Stayin' Alive! What else can I do, but to stay alive!"

Evil Spudow: Evilized, Insane! Darkness spreading all over your body! You cannot control!

"Oh no! Saving you, freeing you! The Darkness is getting to you! Spudow, if you hear me please come back to me!"

Evil Spudow: Stop it! Ha ha ha! Nothing can save you now!

"Spudow! I'm staying alive!"

Evil Spudow: Shut up! Ha ha ha! You cannot save me!

"Spudow! Please keep staying alive!"

Evil Spudow: You will join us!

"I will never join!"

Evil Spudow: You'll be one of us!