3; Splatters On Tile

"One in aisle one from what I can see

"One in aisle one from what I can see. At least one in the back, and there's always one near the perishables. Kitten, you're with me. Sunshine, You're in charge of this list. Yell if you need help. We'll meet at the register in fifteen minutes. Ready?" Everyone nodded.

They stepped forward, pushing the store's doors open. Katsuki adjusted his grip on the pipe as Dabi and Tomura grabbed the shopping baskets. Tomura went to the right, splitting off towards the registers. Katsuki and Dabi stepped towards aisle one. A gurgling growl could be heard. 

"I'll take care of it" Katsuki said, stepping forward. Dabi didn't argue. The zombie was of a woman, but it was covered in gore. It was facing the other side of the aisle, thankfully. It's skin was greyed and Katsuki could almost see through it. He crouched, almost silently walking to just behind the zombie. He raised the pipe and with deadly force, brought it down. With a satisfying crunch, the skull caved in, the body fell haphazardly. Katsuki bounced on his feet a few times to help get rid of the adrenaline from such a great thing. He couldn't imagine using a gun or long ranged weapon. He couldn't live without the feeling of the hit. He didn't even notice the crazed grin on his face. 

"Good job, Kitten" Dabi said softly. "Such a good boy"

Katsuki couldn't help the heat in his cheeks, "I'm not a 'good boy', you twat" He turned away, to hide the flush and busied himself in scanning the shelves. It was the medical aisle. Medicines, bandages, hot packs, everything anyone could need. Katsuki allowed his smile to be replaced by a serious expression as he removed his backpack and remembered what he had. They needed bandages, antibiotic creams, probably fever reducing meds, and a few hot packs from what he knew. Consequently, the chapstick was here too. And in multiple flavors. Swinging his pipe in thought, he stared at the flavors. 

Strawberry, vanilla, mint, lemonade, cherry, cotton candy, coconut, honey. Katsuki's mind kept going to what each tasted like, imagining them on Tomura. He took out the flavors Tomura didn't favor. That left mint, vanilla, and honey. There was only one way to decide.

"Honeybee, come 'ere real quick" The man complied, setting down his basket and kneeling next to Katsuki. A few packs of batteries and bowls of instant ramen sat in the basket. Katsuki held up the packs of chapstick. "Which one? It's for Shiggy"

"Hmm" Dabi tapped his cheek with a smile. "Vanilla. Imagine how it'd taste"

Katsuki licked his lips, "We'll have to test that, huh?"

Dabi laughed, "Obviously" Katsuki threw a few packs of vanilla chapstick into the basket while the man grabbed mint for himself. Katsuki grinned, taking lemonade chapstick. He took an extra pack of lemonade, ripped it open, and began applying it. He licked his lips. It tasted good. Katsuki stood and followed Dabi around to the next aisle. A few gunshots sounded from the back followed by two thuds and a laugh. Katsuki grinned. Tomura, despite still being trigger-happy, was definitely slimming down the amount of bullets used. They passed by the drinks and Katsuki looped over to the coolers. He slid open the glass door and pulled out two sprites and a mountain dew. He held them in his arms and carefully walked back to Dabi, who held out the basket. He dumped the drinks into the basket and spun his pipe as he watched Dabi look through the canned foods. He didn't end up taking many, just two or three things. 

Katsuki hummed to the store's radio, stepping carefully over trash on the floor along with the dried droplets of blood that probably came from a zombie. Since this was a less traversed area, the store hadn't been trashed and looted yet, only a person or two. The plan was to leave the store as close to what they found it as. 

They finished with the aisle, Dabi and Katsuki moved to wait at the register for Tomura. They could hear the man crinkling every bag of chips in the store. Katsuki rolled his eyes, jumping to sit on the counter comfortably, Dabi set the basket next to him. 

"Kitty, how's your chapstick taste?"

Katsuki smirked, "I don't know, how 'bout you taste it, hot stuff?"

He knew he was bordering the line he had never considered crossing, but he liked it. He got to live out all his thoughts that he'd had to suppress for his whole life. He felt Dabi's breath fan out on his skin as the man leaned in. Katsuki leaned towards the man, connecting their lips. Dabi felt warm and soft. His scarred bottom lip wasn't a bad thing, either, the skin was even softer and felt so good. He tasted like the smell of cigarette smoke. Katsuki loved it, mumbling a soft "honeybee" into the man's lips.  It was a short, sweet kiss. When they pulled apart, Dabi licked his lips. 

"You taste sweet" Katsuki's cheeks warmed significantly. 

"Does he?" Katsuki jumped, turning to Tomura, who was walking towards them from the closest aisle, basket in hand. "Lemme try" The man grinned. Katsuki's flush only deepened as the man grabbed his chin and kissed him. This was different. Tomura's chapped lips were rough and demanding, Katsuki liked that. Tomura tasted like salt and vinegar. When the man pulled back with a quiet groan, Katsuki was left to take deep breaths. 

"What a good boy" Dabi commented, doing nothing for Katsuki's blush. While Katsuki caught his breath and sat there with a straight face; Definitely no smile, none at all, the two men sifted through the items, bagging them in cloth bags that reduced noise. 

Tomura held up a pair of keys, "I can bet you that these go to the car out front"

I decided to put gifs in because I love staring at them in other's stories. Also, I'll stop putting pictures up top unless I personally used them; I keep getting lost in pinterest for hours at a time.

Word Count: 1024