random wholesome hcs

Just some random soft and fluffy obey me headcanons I've got.

Some of them contain SPOILERS but don't worry I grouped all of those together at the bottom and marked them.💕

word count 2,581

---------------------------------------------------------

Lucifer:

If you're already up you join Lucifer for a morning tea or coffee and game plan your day. If you're not awake, he would have made it for you but didn’t want it to go cold. So instead he leaves the things to make it out for you. That way you don’t have to rummage around for everything.

Just imagine kissing lucifer's forehead diamond 😭 lucifer.exe has stopped working.

Lucifer. Look me in the eyes and tell me this man doesn't enjoy black licorice 👀 Anyway, I'm projecting with this one 😂 But if you don't like black licorice, he'll gladly take it from you. 

Like imagine sitting with him at the end of the day in comfortable silence while he finishes paperwork. You're eating jelly beans, and find some licorice ones. He won't even look up from his work but he'll hold a hand out, making a grabbing motion. You'll drop the licorice beans into his waiting hand, and he'll snack on them while he signs the last few documents.

Lucifer has never been big on PDA but will place a gentle hand on the small of your back to keep you close or guide you. His fingers slip between yours when you come up on a big crowd. A soft grasp of your elbow. When you go out for dinner, his hand rests on your thigh under the table.

Imagine helping him preen his wings, he's always just done it himself so he'd be a little stiff at first, but eventually he'd soften into your touch. 

Now he'd rather have you do it than him.

Mammon:

You and Mammon take turns proposing to each other at restaurants for the free food. you even take on disguises so no one recognizes you lol

And by extension he would totally accidentally propose with the "marry me?" taco bell sauce packet because he wasn't looking at it.

Mammon trying to make you something, but he ends up burning it and crying because he's so frustrated. He just wants to do something nice for his human, why can't he do anything right? Beel helps him salvage it, then talks with him, calming him down. It all works out, you love what he made and he forgets his mishap and frustration when you smile at him, gently thanking him.

He's really excited to see your house or childhood bedroom. He wants to see where you live or grew up, and what kind of things you treasure(d) or mean the most to you. It's like seeing into your heart and it's incredibly special to him.

Mammon gets your initials tattooed on his finger. You see the bandaging and assume he injured himself so you're a little worried. His heart is melted and he blushes softly, he assures you he's fine and that he'll show you what's under the gauze soon.

When Mammon knows you want to borrow one of his shirts, he wears it for a few minutes to warm it up and make it smell like him before giving it to you, knowing how much his scent comforts you.

He has a name for each of his crows and he remembers all of them.

I feel like he's a little self conscious about his wings. Compared to his brothers' who have wings and especially Diavolo, his look small, fragile. They rest towards the bottom of his back and they feel awkward to him, he just doesn't like them.