(111) TTotSS: Follow in My Footsteps, Shoe by Shoe!

The morning had come to Scarabia. The sky was painted in beautiful purple and orange of the sunrise and the air was getting warmer. Opening up the window of the guest room with a toothbrush in his mouth, Jonah let out a sigh through his nose. After the parade yesterday, Jamil showed him the room he and Grim would be staying in. It was a simple dorm room for one really, but with that Scarabia flare with woven rug-tapestry on the wall, bedframe with silk curtains, and a Scarabia dorm uniform which coincidentally the same size for Jonah and ribbon for Grim prepared in the study desk. Then, they just spend the rest of the day talking about the training camp.

Speaking of which...

Turning back to the bed, he saw Grim still had his eyes closed and snoring loudly in the exact same position when he had left to take a bath. Chuckling a bit, Jonah walked back to the bed, kneeling on the floor as he tapped the spot next to the cat's head. "Grim. Wake up."

Grim grumbled and tossed in his sleep. "Five more minutes..." Jonah rolled his eye.

"Come on, sleepyhead." He picked up his cat and put him on top of his head, tummy down. Grim paws dangled in front of his face. Well, as long as he wasn't drooling. He doesn't want to wash his hair.

A knock suddenly came at his door. Taking the toothbrush out of his mouth, Jonah opened the door.

"Hey there." The boy in front of him was the same height as him, with medium long purple hair and bangs that stop at his eyes and a long thin braid that extends down to his back, golden eyes, and fair skin. He wore the Scarabia uniform: a cropped black vest with gold detail and red lapels over a sleeveless black hoodie with red trim on the inside, a belt resembling safety tape which has the name of the dorm, and a snake insignia wrapped around his waist with the long end trailing down, a dark red cloth wrapped around his waist with gold designs on it, black parachute pants with red flame designs, black sandals with a gold scarab design, and accessories like gold bangles on his left wrist, a thick choker, and a snake armband that curls on his upper right arm.

Jonah nodded back as a greeting. "Can I help you?"

"Just making sure you're okay this morning," he said. "Kinda an order from Jamil."

Jonah's eyebrows raised as his lips form an 'o'. Now that he dug deeper into his memories, the boy's voice was very similar to yesterday during his panic attack. "Oh. You're the one who called Senior Viper yesterday?"

"Yep." The boy nodded, smiling widely. "My name is Chandra, by the way."

Jonah smiled back. "Thank you, Chandra. But, yeah. I'm feeling better. Thanks for asking."

"It's nothing." Chandra waved his hand nonchalantly. "It's at least I can do for at least, maybe intentionally, helping me with the whole contracts thing."

Jonah paused. "You were there?"

"Yeah. Man..." He whistled, hands on his hips and shaking his head, probably reminiscing the moment. It was at that moment Jonah realized that it was only three days ago they had another overblot incident. It felt like a long time ago. He bit inside his cheeks, mentally stopping himself from fidgeting.

"I don't know what happened after that shouting fest, but you did a good job, buddy." Chandra patted Jonah's shoulder like a proud friend. But, somehow, from the way he phrasing his sentences, it puzzled him.

"Wait. You don't know what happened that time?" he asked.

Chandra shrugged. "Well, I was barely conscious that time. But I heard it was pretty nasty."

It wasn't nasty. It was an overblot! Is this boy taking the matters lightly? But at the same time, it kinda gave the same vibe as Riddle and Leona's overblot news. Just how fast the news disappears in this school? It just doesn't make any sense how a piece of news this big disappear in just two day-