(100) TMotDS: Take-Off Strategy!

*brak!*

Azul stared at the book that he had thrown to the wall, letting it fall to the floor and opening on the page of the Atlantica Memorial Museum as if it was mocking him. That book was useless now. With Riddle's contract binding him, he couldn't mess around with Jonah's final attempt to steal the photo the next morning.

Azul felt like he wanted to rip his hair apart. What the fuck was Malleus Draconia doing there? Did the captain somehow get further help from Diasomnia? He knew he got help from Lilia Vanrouge for the counter curse, but THE Malleus Draconia actually walking up and giving him cryptic hints that he managed to solve?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

The only good thing from this night was Leona didn't give his answer. He knew the lion wouldn't want to get involved. He kicked the captain and his cat out of his room and the two of them went back to their temporary room. But still! The fact that Argentum was able to get in touch with the two of the most fearsome prefects of NRC was something Azul wasn't expected to happen in these final hours. Especially after the fight and both of their mind were still a mess. How did he manage to do this?!

"Sha-la-la-la-la-la~ My, oh, my~ Look like the boy too shy! He ain't gonna kiss the girl~"

"What the..." Azul muttered. Looking in through Jonah's eye, he saw the boy was holding a strange, glowing, bronze orb. The voice echoing from the orb sounded like someone was singing. He saw Jonah moved his fingers, tapping on the circular pattern on the orb and twisting the side. Azul's eyes widened when the bright green light came out from the orb and spread out through his/Jonah's room, taking them to a lake during a beautiful romantic night.

"Sha-la-la-la-la-la~ Ain't that sad! Ain't it a shame, too bad... He gonna miss the girl!"

Azul/Jonah looked ahead and saw a couple on a boat. Wait. Azul recognized him. Well, sort of. That was the mermaid princess and her human prince.

"You know, I feel really bad about not knowing your name. Maybe I could guess. Is it...Mildred?"

The princess stuck out her tongue and scrunched up her face and the prince chuckled.

"Ok, no. How about Diana? Or Rachel?"

A red crab swam up to the boat and whispered near the prince.

"Ariel, her name is Ariel."

"Ariel?"

The princess smiled brightly, holding his hand close to her, and nodded. The prince smiled back at her, putting his hand on top of her.

"Ariel, huh? That's a pretty name."

The princess and the prince got closer and closer, their eyes fluttered shut. But none of them realized the two eels that swam below the boat and flip it over.

Azul/Jonah felt their world was also tipped over, splashing into the sea. There they saw the sea witch with the princess tied by the eels. Across them, the sea king was pointing his glowing trident at the sea witch.

"Let her go!"

The king ordered, but the sea witch just laughed.

"Not a chance, Triton. She's mine now! The contract we made is legal, binding, and completely unbreakable, even for you. But, I might be willing to make a bargain."