Prologue

Gaege Pov

If you ever thought that kids couldn't be mean, then you're dead wrong. My entire life I was bullied by kids at my school. Telling me that it's wrong that I could see all of the colors. That I would never have a soulmate. It wasn't the words that hurt me. It was the fact that they beat me up everyday. And the teachers wouldn't do anything about it. I think they thought I was a bad child. Then I'd go home and my dad would also be there. Ready to do the same things to me that the children did. I don't think it would change anything is he wasn't always drunk. He'd still beat me up. My mom would never see it though. I had to just deal with it. I had one friend. Her name was Gabby. She always told me to stand up for myself. I couldn't do it though. She also ended me makeup to cover the bruises made by my dad and the kids. It also didn't help that I was also more feminine and I was attracted to guys. Because all the guys in the grade didn't see all the colors. But I always found them attractive. I never told Gabby though. She didn't need anything more for her to might leave me. Kids are monsters. Whenever anybody asks what color I have now, I just change the subject. Because if I lie, and say a color, they might say they have a friend that sees that color. But if I tell the truth, they'll make fun of me or brag that they have a friend that sees all the colors. Or they'll think I have a soulmate and I'm not that quick of a thinker. I just wish I was born like a normal child. 

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!