That It's True

Gaege Pov

Eddie sits across from me, looking at me with happiness in his eyes. It's weird to have someone look at me with that look. I usually only got glares and muttered whispers thrown at me. 

"So I'm going to guess you have always seen colors?" I ask.

"Mhm, you too?" He asks.

"Yeah. Were you picked on as well?" I ask.

"Yeah. But I didn't tell anybody for the longest time. It wasn't until high school until it started," Eddie says.

"I've had it my entire life. From a young age everybody knew," I say.

"My parents tried to keep it a secret. Just like they did when I told them I was gay," Eddie says.

"My parents were just disappointed in me. And I'd come home from school with bruises from the kids and I'd get more from my dad," I say. 

"It's not your fault you were different," he says.

"That's what they thought," I say.

"I'm sorry," Eddie says. 

"Well, at least I know you now," I say.

"Yeah. I still can't believe that it's true," Eddie says.

"I know. I've spent my whole life thinking I'd forever be alone," I say. 

"Me too. I'm glad that I have someone though," Eddie says.

"Me too," I say. "I always hated in school how I didn't stay the only person with all colors. But turned into the only one without a soulmate."

"I know. It was hard as well, to watch all of my friends find theirs," he says.

"People are overated. I like cats better," I laugh.

"Me too. Do you have any?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say.

"So do I. Visco and Chupo," he says. 

"Cute," I say.

"They are such attention whores though," he says. "I hope it's ok to swear in front of you."

"Yeah. It's fine," I say. "I don't give a f*ck."

"Me neither," he says. 

"But, yeah. All cats can be such attention whores. Just always "look at me" and "pay attention to me"," I say.

"Totally. It's like they don't want you doing anything that doesn't involve them. But if you want to give them some love when they want to sleep, then they're like "bitch, get the f*ck away"," he says.

"You are so right. Just this morning I was trying to get some homework done on my computer and he just laid right on it. I had to spend so much time backspacing," I say.

"I hate that. It's like the worst thing about cats," he says. We both laugh. I'm glad I have such a like-minded soulmate.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!