Tell 'Em Off

Gaege Pov

I literally cannot stop smiling. It's like it's stuck on my face. I can't f*cking believe it. After all of those years of feeling worthless and like a piece of shit. I pick up my phone and call my dad. My mom passed away a few years ago.

"I found my soulmate. Even after all the shit you said to me," I say when 

"What the f*ck did I do to you?" My dad responds with.

"Wow, all of the booze really did go to your head," I say.

"Don't start with me you little shit," my dad says.

"You're just pissed because all of the things you said to me turned out not to be true," I say. "I found him."

"And you're a f*ggot? What kind of f*cking son are you?" My dad says.

"The kind of son that deserves a better dad," I say.

"I'm sick of your shit," my dad says.

"You don't hold anything over me anymore," I say. "I'm going to college on my own money. The only reason why I called you to tell you this was so that I could rub it in your f*cking face." Then I hang up before he can even say anything back. That feels amazing. Like a weight lifted off of my shoulders. I wish I would have been able to do that sooner. My hands shake as I block the number. I mean, he knows where I live and shit, but I'll probably move in with Eddie soon anyway. I mean it's different in this world. You don't have to wait until marriage to move in with your significant other. Because in a normal world, you don't know who your soulmate is, so you're not married until you're married. In this one, you basically are considered married because you're going to choose that one. There's no such thing as not marring your soulmate. It's unheard of. Because everybody has a soulmate. I know that now. I'm so f*cking happy!

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!!