Bullying

Gaege Pov

All throughout my life, I've been bullied. By kids, by teachers, by family. It never really stopped. By the age of 14, I knew how to take care of myself. My parents never did really care for me. They were more interested in my brother who couldn't see all the colors. I also learned how to block the words out. It didn't mean that it didn't hurt, it just meant I was able to let them hit me, and I was able to brush it off. For the time being. I have plenty of days where I come home and just cry for the entire night, loosing any feeling of goodness. Kids would be cruel. Much crueler than you would imagine. Hateful whispers in the hallways, tripping me in classes, and spreading hurtful rumors. Rumors always spread like wildfire in our school. If one person knew, everyone did. I kept to myself and was always reading. I always read romance books, but I had mixed feelings about them. Because they never included people like me. People that didn't have soulmates. Well, that's what I classify myself as. If I can already see all colors, then that means I don't have a soulmate. Around 5th grade, I found my passion for art. I was the only kid to be able to see all colors at that age, and I feel in love with it. It was something that was just me. And I made beautiful things. Sure, the kids teased me about it even more, but that was because they couldn't see the colors of it. All throughout high school, I took as many art classes as I could, building up my skill more and more. Once we hit around middle school, we got a ton of new kids, so people could start seeing all colors then. Then in high school, more people found their soulmates. I still loved art though. And that's why I went on to do art for a living.

Eddie Pov

When I was younger, I didn't tell anybody that I could see all colors. Only my parents and sisters knew. And if my sisters were to tell anybody, they would get in really big trouble. So my entire years from Kindergarten to Middle School, I always hid the fact I didn't have a single color I saw. Once in High School, someone found out my secret. Then everybody knew. It wasn't the fact that I was different than everybody else that made me sad, it was that I knew I didn't have soulmate. Everybody else did, but I didn't. I was always so jealous of everybody else. Whenever I'd see couples, kissing and cuddling, and I'd turn around and try to ignore it. I hated the radio as well. All these songs about finding your soulmate and shit. I hated it so much. That's why I started writing my own songs. Songs about living in sadness. Because that's all I had. I never had any friends, so music was my only break out. And that's why I went on to do music for a living.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!!!