Getting Ready

Eddie Pov

After much deliberation, I've decided to invite Gaege to live with me. I won't mind if he says no, because it's his own decision. And who am I to force him into doing something he doesn't want to do. We've already planned our first date, which is dinner at a half-way decent restaurant. Which is tonight. I have my clothes laid out, ready to be put on. I jump in the shower and let the water run down my body. I rub my shampoo in my hair, careful not to get any in my eyes. I also take some soap and lather it up and rub it over my body. Once I get out of the shower, I dry off my hair quickly with my towel and then wrap it around my waist. I put some shaving cream on my chin and shave. Then I start getting dressed. Once I have clothes put on to my undershirt, I put some cologne on and some deodorant. I finish getting dressed and then brush my teeth. I floss as well because I want to look my best tonight. I get my dress shoes on and I'm ready to go.

Gaege Pov

Getting ready for a first date is stressful. In this world, you don't really need to worry about not impressing your date because you already know they are your soulmate. But you still want to dress up nicely because you don't want to dress like a slob. So I have a striped shirt picked out with some black dress pants and black dress shoes. I've never worn any of these before, and the only reason I have them is because my mom made me get some in case I ever needed them for a like a wedding or something. They're getting a little tight, but they're not highly uncomfortable. After showering, I shave, get dressed, put on deodorant and cologne and then I'm set. I don't think I've ever been this nervous in my life.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!