First Everything

Eddie Pov

Holy crap. Gaege is moving in with me today. After about 10 dates, and a month later, he's moving in with me. My soulmate. My boyfriend. He's moving in with me. The soulmate I didn't know I had a month ago is moving in with me. My mind is blown. I cannot believe it. It is amazing that I have someone to move in with. That I have someone to live together with for the rest of my life. The rest of my days on this earth. To grow old with a earn memories together. Of our first kiss together. First date. First anniversary. First everything. Even maybe losing our virginity's (A/U it wouldn't give me plural word sorry) together, if I'm lucky. But we can do everything together. I hear my phone buzz. 

Gaege : I'm here. Come help me get my crap into your apartment

I throw my phone down onto the couch and race outside into the snow. Not even bothering to put a coat on. 

"Hey Gaege!" I shout.

"F*cking finally," he says. "It's freezing out here and I really need your he- why don't you have a jacket on?"

"I'm fine," I say. 

"Whatever. Come on I have a lot of stuff to get into your apartment," Gaege says. First I hug him though because I haven't seen him for a few days and it's still hard to believe that he's moving in with me. "Ok, no need to break my ribs. Come along and help me." I release him from the hug and take a few of the boxes. Gaege grabs his key that I gave him, a replica of mine for the apartment building and we walk inside. I press level 2 on the elevator and we step in. "Thank God your elevator is finally fixed. I was afraid that we'd be making plenty of trips up the stairs."

"They just fixed it yesterday. We had this planned just right," I say.

"I guess we did," Gaege says. I lean over and peck him on the lips. 

"I'm glad you're moving in with me," I say against his lips.

"So am I," Gaege says. And we just smile at each other. Glad to finally have someone to share the rest of our lives with.

                                                                                    THE END!

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! Thank you for reading!