First Dates

Eddie Pov

When I get to the restaurant, I look around for Gaege. He doesn't seem to be there right now, so I get us a table. I fiddle with my hands and look at the menu. I'm anxious, waiting for him to show up.

"Hey, sorry I'm late," I hear a voice say. I look up and the world around me becomes so much brighter. I smile up at him. He looks amazing with his hair styled better and he smells of cologne. 

"It's fine," I say. He smiles at me as he sits down. A waiter comes and sets down the bottle of wine I already ordered. 

"Wine? Already?" Gaege asks.

"What? It's a special occasion. It's our first ever date," I say.

"That doesn't always call for wine though," Gaege says.

"That doesn't always not call for wine though," I say.

"You're impossible," Gaege says. "I can't believe you're my soulmate."

"Well obviously, you'll learn to live with it since we're soulmates," I say.

"I hope so," Gaege says. Gaege looks around. 

"Are you good?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's just this is my first time ever being on a date with someone. And not having people look at me weird for sitting alone at a table by myself because I just wanted to eat out," Gaege says.

"Same," I say. 

"I always hated the staring," Gaege says. "And sometimes they weren't even doing it. It just felt like it."

"Yeah. I learned to ignore it though because they didn't know what was going on inside my head. For all they didn't know, I could have had a handsome boyfriend that no one knew about," I say.

"Are you talking about me?" Gaege asks.

"No, another handsome boyfriend," I say. "One much more attractive looking."

"In your dreams," Gaege says.

"That is where he showed up," I say and Gaege laughs. "What? You can't say you haven't had an imaginary boyfriend before."

"Yes I can actually. Because I'm not weird like you," Gaege says. 

"No, it just seems like your imaginary boyfriend just became real instead," I say.

"You think I would have dreamt a guy with a personality that I have to always be fighting with," Gaege says.

"I sound like the man of your dreams," I say.

"Dear God, kill me now," Gaege says, rolling his eyes.

"Aww, please don't go," I say.

"I would rather like to," Gaege says. We continue to laugh and chat throughout the night, ordering our food and then walking about the streets. Until we subconsciously arrive at my place.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!!