Chap 25 (Finale)

Chres...

"Aight Chief see you later." I got in my car and drove home this was my third week of training and let me tell you it is very draining. I pulled up to the house and walked in. "Babe im home." Sandra came out the kitchen and looked pissed. "Have you ever killed someone?" My heart literally stopped, I gripped my chest and put my stuff down. "umm I-" "Dont even lie to me." i nodded my head, I couldnt lie to her. "Your a wanted man Chres do you know that? The police came by looking for you today." My eyes bulged out of my head. "I was just at my training with a bunch of officers." "Officers from this county cant arrest you because you didnt commit the murder in this county but they are coming back. Chres I cant be with a murderer."
At this point tears were streaming down her cheeks. "Please Sandra if I go to jail Im gonna need you more than ever." She shook her head. "My stuff is already packed and I dont wanna stay to see them arrest you Chres I really cant." Now I was crying the love of my life is literally walking out on me. "Sandra your right but promise me you will answer me as soon as I call you I dont wanna end it here." She sighed and looked down I lifted her head and kissed her. "I promise." She grabbed her bags and started loading the car. I watched her put her purse in the passenger seat. "Im always gonna be here Chres." I kissed her. "your something special I love you." she got in the car as the sound of sirens crept upon me. why did I let her go so easy? After all this work to get her...because I love her and shes not really gone...its just temporary nothings forever 5,..10...maybe 15 years and she is all mine again. "Hands up!" I did as told as the officer came behind me patting me down and cuffing me. I bent down getting into the police car. I will never regret any of my choices especially being IN LOVE WITH THE FAT GIRL...

Yall thought I was done im typing up my sequel now 😊😊 yall not ready or are you let me kno in the comments but did you enjoy bc I loved writting for you guys I have some awesome readers yall are perf

In the meantime read my other books and you kno. Ima do better with my posts and format Im learning u guys so u kno but love yall thx for reading😊😘