Chapter 13

2 days after graduation

Cassandra POV

"Babe I like this one" I said pointing to the computer screen. It was a nice 1 room apartment, Chres had decided to move out and get his own place. "I don't know I want the penthouse" , "now you know that's not in your budget" "fine Ima get what you like since you'll be there all the time" he said kissing my cheek and smiling. He called the owner and set a price and a good day to view the apartment while I sat on his bed reading a magazine. "your coming with me to see it tommorow" Chres said laying next to me. I nodded and continued to look at the magazine. I sighed rather loudly and Chres looked at me. "whats the matter baby", "Am I...ya know...to fat?" he gave me a long stare and then smiled.

"Baby I love your body every curve and imperfection I love it and I love you isn't that all that matters." I smiled. "I know but I feel so uncomfortable around people and its....frustrating. I think ima join a gym." I smiled and kept looking at him. "Well if that's what you wanna do babe by all means go for it." I kissed him on the lips and smiled.

Next day
Chresanto POV

"Lenett why are you here?" I yelled at her while standing at the door in pajama pants and no shirt. Her knocking had woken me up and Sandra was at the gym. "Because we need to talk." ,"About? Im done with you.", "No your not Chres Im pregnant and you need to grow up understand now ima need 1700 a week i know yo motha is dying and u finna get a check so thats what I need ok you don't needa see the baby just gimme my mommy ok bye" She walked away as I stood there in awe. 1700 dollars she's crazy. I slammed my door and went in the house.

"Baby?", "In here Sandra.", "i watched as she skipped in the room and sat ontop of me. "How was the gym?" I asked holding her waist. "Good and tiring." she said more but I slowly zoned out as I felt myself harden beneath her. "Chres stop." she said with a soft moan. "My bad babe."she layed beside me and I got ontop of her. "I love you Sandra" I said kissing her. The kiss very quickly got heated and unlike normal she didn't stop me I reached up her shirt and she stopped me. "Chres I cant." , "Babe I wont hurt you its ok." , "Not that Chres I dont want you to see me naked....im fat." Is it bad that I hated when she did this I hate how she downs herself. "Cassandra I love you your body means nothing I just want to make love to you." she smiled and looked down. "Chres I love you too but I dont want you to leave because my body disgusts you". "If that was the case I would have left but I'm here right? thats because I love you".

I took off her shirt and stared at her now almost exposed chest and down her stomach. "Your so beautiful Cassandra" she blushed as I took her sports bra off and I stared at her exposed chest and took one of her boobs into my mouth. "ahhh" she sighed out as I flicked my tounge on her sensitive nipples. "I kissed on her neck to distract her while I removed her leggings and panties. "Chres go slow" she moaned out as I took off my pants I nodded and slowly rubbed my tip around her clit. "mmm" she moaned I looked into her half closed eyes and slowly began to insert my self. "ungghh" I let out a groan as I felt her tightness swallow me in. I stayed put letting her get adjusted to my size. "Chres move" I began thrusting at a medium pace watching her love faces as she but her lip to stay quiet. "Oh myy.." she moaned I smiled as my eyes shut tight she felt so warm and wet. "Babe you feel great" I said going faster and holding the head board to get in deeper. "Ahh Chres baby right there" I looked down to see her back arch and her fist filled with sheet it was the sexiest thing ever. "Chres Im cumming" She yelled. I placed a hand on her clit and rubbed while I continued to fuck her "whats my name baby" I asked "mmhmm" was all she said "whats my name Sandra?" "ahhh fuck baby!" her head was back into the pillows by now as she tightened around me. "fuck Sandra whats my name?" "Chresanto!! chresantooo!!" she screamed as she climaxed onto my dick. I was over the edge but I wanted to last I couldn't I layed my head in the crook of her neck and bit down on her flesh "Chresanto are you going to cum?" Fuck thats it "Ungghh oohh fuck!" I yelled into her neck as my cum flew into her wet hole. I held her as my high ended and she held me. we sat in our sweat filled sheets as our breathing became normal. "I love you" we said at the same time and drifted or into a deep slumber.