Chapter 10

CassandraPOV

~Next Day~

"HE DID WHAT!" Georgia said standing from her place on my bed. I lightly blushed, "Yup he kissed me and I may have kinda kissed back." She looked shocked but happy. "I knew it, I knew you liked him Sandra."

"Really G? I think everyone knows to be honest but I cant help but feel bad for Lennett as much as I liked the kiss it shouldn't have happened he's taken."
I took my bottom lip into my mouth biting it. Georgia gave me a ugh type of look 😑

"Really?! You think she is 100% faithful to Chres? IMPOSSIBLE!" She said rolling her eyes it was true though Lennett had her times.

Just as I was going to say something else my phone rung. "Hello?"...."Oh hey Chres"....."Meet you where?"....."Are you crying?"...."ok I'm on my way then."

I looked up at Georgia to see she was confused. "what's up?" , "its Chres he's upset ima go meet him at the parks so I will come back over later ,ok?" She nodded in agreement as I grabbed my sandals and left out.

...........

"C-chres?" I said walking up to the only park bench where there happened to be a young man sitting. "yea? " , "Oh my god are you ok what happened?" I said hugging him and sitting next to him. "My world...its coming to an end Sandra" I looked in his eyes kind of confused at what he was trying to say. "What do you mean?" , "Damnit its Lennett! , that hoe cheated on me AGAIN and on top of that my mom is sick h-her cancer is back". All though I had a million questioned I didn't ask any instead I pulled Chresanto's head into my chest and let him cry. "Its gonna be ok Chres" I said as I rubbed his back, he lifted his head up and looked at me. "But I really thought I could trust Lennett, I mean I gave her the world or at least tried....", "Chres you can do so much better you do not have to cry over a girl when there are so many that want you." "Fuck her! I just want my mom to be alright she barely made it last time". "Baby I'm sure your mom is going to make it and I'm going to be right by your side the up's the down's and the sideway's."

By now Chresanto's head was lifted up and he was smiling down on me as I smiled up at him . "What would I do without you Sandra?" , I shrugged and giggled in response. "If I kiss you, you won't sneeze right?" , "If I kiss you, will I be kissing a single man?" , "You sure are I dumped her cheating ass."

I was just about to laugh when Chres cut me off with a passion filled kiss and I kissed back with just as much passion. He pulled away and laid his forehead against mine. " I feel like if I don't do this now I wont have the balls later , So ...Cassandra will you be my girlfriend I cant i another day without you being more to me than a friend."

"Of course Chres I'd love to."

FINNAAALLLLYY I BEEN WAITING ON THEY SLOW ASSES!!

SO Chres mom has cancer more o that next chap and some drama to so e ready for the rises and falls lol but yea love yall drop some comments or wateva